Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Sweet jealousy

Vic
My mind kept on replaying the conversation me and my brother had two days ago.
"Vic, i'm coming home! I'll be home in a week!"
The thought of having my family, well my brothers, together again had me overjoyed. i didn't want to admit, but i had cried when he told me. I cried so hard and he tried his hardest to try and get me to stop, making me laugh through the tears.
Rian and me had sex again... We had sex twice actually. It wasn't as good as it usually was, and to be honest I wasn't that into it. Kellin had been on my mind none stop. He kissed me for crying out loud. Not to mention what he said about me. Why did he care so much about my sex life if he doesn't even want to be seen with me! And he says I'm his problem? like hell I was! I've been nothing but kind to that boy and he gets me beat up and hated by the entire student body in less than a month. If anything he was my problem!
The flickering of the lights brought me back to attention. I was currently in AP Lit and I had completly consumed by my thoughts that i didn't notice the class had ended and the majority of the class had left. I quickly packed up my things and exited the class seeing a certain raven haired boy walking down the hall. He was definitely avoiding me so maybe if I forced him to talk to me we could work this out.
"Hey bitch! where do you think you're going?" someone said from behind and i turned around and was shoved into the lockers next to me. Why the hell did i respond to bitch I thought as I felt a dull ache in my back.
"What the fuck are you doing man!?" i yelled and the boy smirked. If he had smirked at me like that if we were in a different situation I would have probably sucked him off but right now the anger was the only thing I could think about.
"Wipe that fucking smirk off your face dick head! answer me!" the boy punched the locker, practically centimeters from my face.
"Lets leave this as a little warning shall we? Stay away from my boy Kellin if you know what's good for you." He said and i looked at him, honestly fucking shocked because really? these low lives were actually picking on me? Am i in middle school?
"Are you joking? What? Are you in love with him is that why you're bothering me?" I asked and this angered him because he balled my shirt in his fists.
"You're fucking trash! Just stay the fuck away from him!" he barked and that's when i realized, yes, he was in love with him. As i looked around us i realized that nobody really cared. Maybe they're in love with him too, maybe they all band together to scare off anyone who gets a little to close. This is fucked up! This is so fucked up! If they get like this when i just talk to him, imagine if i dated him? they might actually kill me.
"Rogers, let go of that boy or you'll get another detention." A nearby teacher said and I was thankful. This Rogers guy glared at me like he wanted me dead.
The guy let go of me only when he saw his friends pass by. "Don't forget what we talked about, alright." he said with a smile and walked off with some friends who snickered and shouted obscenities at me.
-
I can't fucking believe this. Some asshole actually threatened me because he has a crush on kellin no less?! Well get in line because apparently so does everyone else.
I walked to the apartment quickly, praying to god that I didn't get mobbed by one of kellin's "admirers". I saw that Rian was here and I smirked to myself. I fast walked to the door and entered quickly.
"Rian where are you?" I asked and I heard him say "in here" from my room. When I walked in he was sitting in front of my "music station" as I liked to call it, looking through my cd collection, the only thing that I'm actually proud of.
"Sorry for invading your space, I was looking for something to listen to." He said without making eye contact. every time I was around him it was awkward. He always looked at me like I was his boyfriend that was walking out on him. It was pathetic in all honesty. I'm a teenager, barely an adult and he's one day closer to being in his thirties. I understand that he would want to settle down and do all the things that adults do but I was far from being ready to commit, my life barely just started.
"Here it is." He mumbled as he pulled out dude ranch by blink 182.
"Get on the bed." I said flatly, snatching the cd from his hand and putting it back where it was. His eyes widened and he stood up slowly looking from my eyes to my lips.
"You sure?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, guiding him towards my bed.
"I'm a big boy, I can handle this." I said pushing him backwards. He landed on the bed with a bounce and he looked at me with uncertainty.
"are you okay?" he asked and I rolled my eyes again. He is so annoying! If his dick game wasn't so strong then I wouldn't be wasting my time with him.
"Just take your pants off and let me ride you." I said in annoyance and he complied.
I took my clothes of in a hurry and crawled up rian's body, admiring how good he looked naked. When I was eye level with him I pressed my lips to his quickly and looked at him.
"Today has been a long day."
He frowned and cupped my face connecting his lips to mine. He kissed me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Usually I wouldn't want to kiss him like this but today has been a long day and I did not want another argument. I grinded my erection against his and he moaned against my lips. He pulled away to look at me with a smile.
"You are so beautiful." He said dragging his thumb along my bottom lip.
I pushed myself up and off of him going into the drawer to get a condom and lube. I was not in the mood to clean come out of my ass tonight.
I sat myself on his thighs and he looked at me expectantly. I slide the condom down his cock and I could here the quick intake of breath. He was so cute. I poured a generous amount of lube into my palm (as the instructions suggested) and soon I was sinking onto his dick, moaning his name because damn he was so big. He gripped my hips as I grinded down onto him in a pathetic attempt to get myself off. I was so hard, my swollen cock bouncing between my legs. I could feel his dick sliding into me so smoothly, hitting my prostate dead on and I couldn't help cry out in pure ecstasy.
"O-ok, right there baby." I groaned out as he went deeper into me. I wrapped my hand around myself jerking myself off quickly while Rian came undone under me. He bucked his hips quickly, groaning out my name. I steadied myself and grounded myself onto him quickly, my muscles tightening around him as I chased my orgasm. I was about to come too, until there was a loud knock at the door which stopped me from even breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa guys I haven't updated in awhile. So yeah, Rian and Vic did the do... I'm exited for the next chapter!!!! Anways comment and stuff to make me happy and stuff. Oh yeah I almost forgot did you see how that rogers guy was being a douche? I think we might see more of him but who know???