Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

My best friend, lonliness

Kellin stared back at him and Vic's smile faltered. He cleared his throat and put his things away.
"So, what do you say?"
Kellin finally came to and gave him a sheepish smile, "I was actually leaving." Vic looks back at him and smiles back. a sexy smile, kellin admitted.
"It's still early, where are you going?" well why the fuck do you want to know, Kellin thought. He shifted from one foot to the other and shrugs.
"Goin' out for a smoke." Vic nods and they slip into an uncomfortable silence.
Its only a second until Kellin catches the math director exiting his classroom and he grabs Vic by his wrist and pulls him towards one of the exits behind the staircase. The math director was a real hardass and he didn't give his students any mercy, Kellin experienced first hand the man's wrath once when he decided to skip out on gym and was caught by the evil man. in-school suspension isn't all its cracked up to be.
they turn the corner and hide behind the staircase. Kellin has Vic's back pressed to his chest and a hand over his mouth. He hears the footsteps coming closer until they eventually fade away and he relaxes, until he realizes that he's just kidnapped someone, a very attractive someone. he releases him slowly and the boy turns around quickly, pushing him into the wall. great he's going to try and fight me, he thought.
"If you wanted to hook up, all you had to do was ask." with a mischievous smirk he brushes his lips over Kellin's making him push him off, confused Vic stares at him. Kellin wasn't, he isn't-
"You've misunderstood, I was trying to hide from someone and I took you out of instinct, this wasn't my intention." he says, his face as red as the boy's shoes and Vic finally gets it and moves closer until he's inches from him.
"So you don't want to kiss me?" his playful smile both angers and turns kellin on and he's nervous for what is about to happen. He doesn't like boys, he doesn't even like girls for that matter, and having this boy here wasn't really helping his whole celibacy thing. Right now though, his thoughts were going to give him a one way ticket to the pit.
"I-I no, i mean, yes- Wait no, I-I don't know-" the sound of footsteps breaks the awkward situation and Kellin once again mindlessly pulls vic out the door with him.
-
"You know smoking can kill you." Vic said, smirk playing on his lips. Kellin shrugged and took a long drag, making sure to keep it in his lungs for as long as he can before releasing the smoke.
"What's your point?" Kellin shot back, eyes glaring at the hispanic boy seated next to him.
"I'm just saying, it would be a shame if a frighteningly attractive boy like you died because of that." He exclaims pointing at the cigarette between Kellin's fingers.
"Frighteningly attractive? That's a new one." Kellin said taking another drag before crushing it onto the side of his car and throwing out the remains. He turned to vic a blew the smoke into his face earning a not so impressed look from him.
"I would have liked if you blew something else." His smirk never really leaving his face, winking at kellin.
Kellin looked away unintrested and started up the car, exiting the parking lot of the school.
"What? You not gonna blush this time?" Vic poked and Kellin rolled his eyes making a left turn towards the shopping center.
"Where are we going? Are you taking me out on a date?" Vic's non stop questioning was starting to get old really fast and kellin couldn't help but to voice his opinion.
"Shut up, you ask to many questions." From the corner of his eye he could see Vic trying to contain his laughter.
"Calm down grumpy, I just want to get to know you."
"Why?" He shot back.
"Because we're friends now, well until we start daring of course." He said, his cockiness aparent in his voice.
"Yeah, okay. I have no friends and i'd like to keep it that way." Kellin scoffed and Vic's face was a mixture of anger and confusement.
"Then why the fuck am I here?" Vic's sudden change in tone startled him and he took a moment to respond. Why the hell was vic asking him these questions? He doesn't know what happened, he doesn't know-
"Shut up, we're getting food." Kellin said pulling into a parking space.
He got out of the car and started walking towards the eating establishment before turning to see Vic sitting in his car with his arms crossed staring intently at kellin.
"You coming or what?"
"Are we friends?" He asked still a bit angry from before.
"Vic, you know I-"
"I said, are we friends." He asked sternly.
"Fine, just get out of the car already." He said, sighing in defeat.
Vic fast-walked towards kellin and put an arm around him. His lips were so close to Kellin's neck that he was getting nervous.
"This is the start of a beautiful friendship." He whispered, his lips brushing against his skin, and Kellin swore that he could sense him smirk into his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took a while to write, sorry. If you have any comments or complaints just ask away. Thank you for reading.
-Andria
Srsly though, comments are cool dawg.