Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Cigarettes and bad thoughts

Kellin loved autumn, he loved that he could wear hoodies and that all the leaves were falling, crunching under his worn out toms.
He liked walking even though he could just drive places instead; blowing out smoke from his lungs and taking another quick drag before reaching a small convenience store; convenient. Entering the store, the smells of stale coffee, cigarettes, and a hint of urine filling his nostrils and making him cringe slightly.
"Kellin! I saw that fight the other day, you were great!" A boy much taller than Kellin sitting behind the counter said, the black hair on his head bouncing while he went on and on about that fight. Kellin was getting tired of the negative attention, or the attention in general.
"Yeah man, hey can you do me a favor and get me some beer?" Kellin hoped that the boy would help him out and the boy made an unsure face and nodded.
"I go on break in five, meet me in the back." Kellin nodded and started out the door before the boy spoke again.
"Pbr right?" They boy probably no older than 15 shouldn't know about beer, it's a fucked up world after all. He nodded again and went to the back of the store.
There wasn't really much back there other than crates and kellin sat at one lighting another cigarette and looking around. Five minutes passed and still nothing he put out the flame and pulled out his phone, and a message popped up from a number he didn't recognize;
"You look really cute sitting there by yourself."
"What the?" Before he could look around he felt someone breath down his neck.
"Did you miss me?" A husky whisper sent him to the floor with a girlish yelp.
"Vic! What the fuck!" Kellin yelled and Vic laughed loudly making kellins face burn bright red.
"You know, i like you better when you aren't so serious." Kellin was too busy clutching at his chest to care about what Vic was saying.
"You're trying to kill me, someone sent you to kill me." Kellin said looking mortified, he was embarrassed way more than he was afraid.
Vic was amused with the way that his face was bright red and his eyes widened with confusion.
"I'd rather do other things to you instead."
"Don't be weird, what are you stalking me now?" Kellin finally got his heart beat to go down and he was thankful for once. He lifted himself onto his feet, brushing away the dirt from his jeans before feeling something on his lips.
Vic pressed his lips roughly to kellin's as he pushed him up against the wall. Kellin didn't know what to do, or where to put his hands- this is a boy, a very dominant boy who likes to take control.
"Kellin?" The voice of a very confused teenager broke them apart, and if Kellin's face want red before, it certainly was now.
"way to cock block..." Vic began, his face contorting with anger. "what the fuck do you want?" He barked and the boy clearly looking shook gave a feeble attempt at an apology, looking at kellin for help.
"Leave the kid alone, he was getting me something," the bog nodded quickly, passing the clear bag to him. "thanks man, if you ever need anything just ask." The boy, his name written which kellin now noticed was on his shirt- jack, ran back into the store with a large grin on his face.
Kellin looked back at vic and he was frowning slightly before it changed to a smirk.
"So Kellin," Vic moved closer and put a hand on kellin's hip, "How about we finished what we started?" His voiced hinted hopefulness but Kellin couldn't be bothered right now, he wanted to get drunk and feel sad, even though there were other thoughts polluting his mind, thoughts of a certain flirty mexican boy.
"How about no." He said, pushing vic's hand away and beginning his long walk back home. Vic followed after him, not wasting anytime by grabbing Kellin's hand in his.
"come on don't be like that, let's hang out? It'll be fun, and I'll try not to hit on you as much!" Vic was determined and Kellin admired that so with a final sigh he finally gave in.
"Fine, you can come." Kellin said taking out another one of his bad habits and his lighter.
"If this day goes as planned I will." Vic muttered to himself. If only he knew...
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated guys! Sorry for the wait, I've been going through stuff (who isn't though). I'm sorry for being so useless.
Comments and stuff would be greatly appreciated. Ily guys