Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

Family fun

In the fall, the trees surrounding the streets would drop so many leaves that they would litter the road; reds, oranges and the familiar browns all making the neighborhood much more vibrant. A few yards away stood Kellin's home, brick red house, two stories high with a basement and an attic that was the classic "look" of the area.
Kellin's parents made a decent living and it showed in all the things that they owned.
"So before we get in there let me just lay some ground rules so you don't end up getting me grounded or something."
"Lay it on me." Vic chuckled obnoxiously, Kellin rolled his eyes. "My parents are crazy so don't start with your gay shit, and my siblings are annoying so they'll most likely be bothering you," Vic began reaching for his hand but Kellin swatted it away quickly, "also if my parents ask, we're working on a project and that's what I have in the bag." Kellin shoved his hand into his pocket and retrieved his keys; Vic watched and said nothing.
They walked the few steps up to the front door and gave vic one last look before letting him enter, the smell of chicken and pie and other foods filled the air making vic's mouth practically water.
"Kalum?" A voice rang from the kitchen.
"No, It's Kellin. Also I brought a friend." Kellin said nervously as he set his school bag down and removed his shoes, motioning for vic to do the same.
kellins mother emerged from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron and smiling happily at the two boys.
"Kalum, you should have called and said you were bringing company, I would have laid out some snacks." Her voice was so soft and kind that Vic almost didn't notice that she called him kalum.
"who's Kalum?" Vic asked and Kellin scoffed loudly.
"I'm Kalum, that's mt birthname." Kellin said and his mother smiled.
"He's going through a phase." She whispered and Kellin glared at her.
"Well me and my friend Vic are gonna be downstairs doing a project so-" Kellin's mother interjected,
"Raquell and the others are in there right now looking for some games so tell them that I need to speak to them soon." Kellin nodded, excusing himself as he lead Vic down the hall toward a door that lead to a staircase that lead to the basement.
From the top of the staircase you could already hear the laughter and shuffling of people making Kellin groan loudly.
"This is the worst part, prepare yourself."
They made it all the way to the bottom of the staircase making a left and opening another door.
Vic wondered why the house had so many odd turns and doors but he found it best to just wonder instead of ask.
When the kids all realised that they were there they brightened up and stop looking through the boxes that were all around the room.
"Hey Kalum." They all said collectively earning an eye-roll from Kellin.
"Hey guys, this is my friend Vic, Vic these are my siblings."
"This is my older sister, Raquell." A girl about the same height as Vic smiled politely at him, she was 20 years old with light brown hair, almost dirty blonde and eyes that held resemblance to a certain someone he knew.
"And this is my older brother matthieu." Matthieu anthonny was 18, about 6'2 with a build that was enviable, with brown hair and baby blue eyes that could make you weak in the knees, if Vic was into that type.
"this is my youngest sister Shaynne hael or sissy for short." Kellin poked the brown haired girl; she was 10 with the same baby blue eyes as her eldest brother with strikingly similar features as Kellin.
Vic laughed too, what could he say, the childs laughter was infectious.
And then Kellin picked up the last of the bunch with dirty blonde hair and deep green eyes, "This is Graysen Azariah, the cutest kid in the world." He spun the 5 year old around before passing him off to his eldest sister.
"Well it's nice meeting all of you." Vic said and the others all agreed.
"Victor, you should stay for dinner, i'm sure you and Kalum will be able to finish that project without any distractions, correct?" Matthieu deep voice boomed.
In a matter of seconds the mood changed and things were tense, Kellin was glaring daggers at him and the two girls were looking anywhere but at their brothers. Vic was confused and it showed on his face until he finally realized what was happening.
"Well, i'm not sure, this project is pretty hard... If anything you can help us," he batted his eyelashes like a girl would and smiled, "right?" Vic's voice was low and Kellin couldn't deny how sexy he sounded, Matthieu straightened up and cleared his throat before excusing himself and the rest followed, murmering goodbyes. The door closed behind them and it was dead silent until kellin began laughing loudly.
"holy shit, you've got some balls. I thought he was going to hit you, and his fucking face- priceless." Kellin continued to laugh and vic joined him.
"To be honest, I was mortified more than anything." They both kept on laughing until it eventually died down both boys sore.
"Your family is weird, how did they even react to you being gay?"
vic asked and Kellin looked at him in confusion.
"They don't know, didn't you notice all the weird names and shit? My parents are super religious, who fucking names their kids any of the names my siblings have?
That's why I like Kellin, it makes me different from them."
Vic made an ah sound and shook his head in agreement.
Kellin lead them out of the room and into another living area on the other side which revealed his room.
The room was messy and unkept and had an odd odor but it wasn't a surprise, the room was littered with drawings of men and woman and certain body parts that were drawn too well for it to just be doodles.
Kellin pushed some of clothes and other random stuff into his closet and looked back at Vic. He set down the bag and took out two cans, tossing one in Vic's general direction.
"Now, lets get drunk."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhhhhhhh a long filler chapter, sorry this took so long i'm just really lazy.
Comments would be nice, ily guys. If you are confused about anything in this chapter just tell me okay?