Status: Currently in process.

Bruised Bodies

violence

my brother looked at me with the same expression that my parents would give be right before they asked me a stupid question.

"You and that boy aren't- he isn't your-" i scoffed.

"Of course not!" i snapped only making him more suspicious. i rolled my eyes and shifted farther from him.

"Kallum, you know you can tell me." he said and I nodded, i'm not sure what he wanted me to tell him because I clearly said no.

"I know, and you should know that when i say that nothing is going on- that i mean it." he finally got the hint and stood, pulling his pants up and giving me that look again before leaving.

-

It was monday and I hadn't made any effort to talk to Vic. A girl who frequents my lunch table began talking about him and i tried not to make it too obvious that i was interested.

"Have you seen that new kid, Vic? He's a total babe, i would hit it in a second." the girl that she was talking to giggled and agreed and one of the guys groaned.

"Nicole, i'm sitting right here!"

"So, i don't have a chance anyways so you're safe." she winked and i tried really hard not to roll my eyes.

"Please, that fag wouldn't be able to get a girl like you." The way he said it worried me a bit. He was the type of guy to fight someone for the stupidest reasons. He kissed her quickly and stood, pulling his friend, David, to follow. My eyes followed to where they were headed and then looked towards the double doors where a certain boy, Vic, was leaving from.

"Chris don't be stupid!" Nicole called after him but he waved her off and walked towards the exit with his friend.

"Kellin, go stop those idiots before he hurts him." Now, if he was anyone else I wouldn't have hesitated in stopping them but, this was different.

"Nah, i'm not really feelin' it today." i said casually and the whole table looked at me incredulously and I glared back.

"But Kellin..."

"I said no, he's on my black list." i said bluntly. I know I was overreacting but he didn't even bother to apologize, plus he called me ugly. I regretted it instantly though, because a few others stood and followed the two boys. Nicole and her friend eyed me nervously, begging me with there eyes to do something but i was being stubborn. I looked around and i saw others starting to crowd around the doors to get a look at what's going on.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Kellin, they'll kill him go do something." i turned and it was the blonde girl from a while ago, I beat up her boyfriend.

i finally gave in with a sigh, "fine, sheesh." I said dramatically and jogged to where the comotion was.

There was a crowd of people surrounding the boys and i struggled to get through. David and another boy held onto one of vic's arms while Chris pulled his fist back to hit Vic. I was quick to grab onto his fist and pull him backwards until he fell on his back.

"Stop! everyone get out of here." everyone slowly went back to where they originally were and the hallways grew quiet.

"Kellin, what the fuck was that for?" Chris asked rubbing the back of his head and i gave him the 'are you fucking joking look'.

"I should be asking you the same thing!" the other boys had left with the crowd leaving Chris, Vic and I to most likely face the consequences. The school had an odd way of catching and punishing their students. The school was far too big for there to be security everywhere so they opted for the video evidence method- if the camera's caught you then you'd face punishment later on in the day.

"You told the other's that he was on your black list, and he was gonna try and get close with-"

"You are literally dumber than a sack of shit, get out of here before i drop kick you." I glared at him and he picked himself up and walked past me.

"you're such an asshole." he muttered before leaving.

"You sent them after me?" Vic asked, he was still kneeling, holding his stomach and breathing unevenly. He sounded hurt, like emotionally, i knew for a fact that he was hurt physically.

"They're stupid so they twisted my words, stop being so dramatic." I said bluntly.

"stop being so dramatic? You sent your gang members after me and you think i'll just be ok? Is this because you think i took your virginity? or is it because i called you ugly?" he spat and I was taken aback, people don't usually talk to me like that and I was honestly getting heated.

"Maybe I fucking am! Just because you don't find it important or special doesn't mean that it doesn't matter to me!" I yelled back honestly angered that he would even think that i didn't care about that. Vic's face dropped and he looked like he was going to cry. What a fucking child. He stood up and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You don't know me." he whispered and pulled his fist back before colliding it into my jaw. my head snapped back and my whole body jerked back slightly, Damn, this kid could punch.

"I'll fucking end you!" I pushed him and then he pushed me back, soon we we're rolling on the floor, fist's hitting any body part that was reachable. In no time security had arrived pulling us away from each other into opposite directions. i slipped from the man's grip and charged towards Vic, slamming my fist against his cheek.

I really shouldn't have gotten so close because when the other security gaurd picked me up from the ground, Vic had latched onto my hair, fist getting me in my face and on my head repeatedly. I couldn't do anything with my hands being held tightly until the dumb ass security gaurd finally got someone to pry vic's fingers from my hair. It felt like eternity but honesly it happened in a few seconds and I was livid much like the way my face was beginning to bruise.

I was escorted to the guidance office and vic was most likely in the nurses office. I sat there for ten minutes until I was escorted to the nurses office. This was total bullshit, he got me good towards the end so i should have been treated first. everything ached but i was honestly ok so going to the nurse really wasn't necessary but I complied anyways.

after they bandaged my hands they told me to walk to the main office. This was a horrible decision on their part because i knew that Principal Benton was a very busy person and it would take a while for him to get to us, giving me enough time to get back at that stupid fuck face.

I sprinted towards the main office and saw him sitting there looking down at his hands- perfect.

"Hey, Vic..." I got his attention and his eyebrows furred in anger when he saw me but before he could react my fist collided with his jaw and his head slammed into the wall behind him.

"That's for taking my virginity, you cum dumpster!" i yelled when a few of the teachers yanked me backwards. Vic looked at me with total hatred and i just smirked at him, he took a step towards me but the sound of a voice booming from behind him stopped him.

"Bostwick, Fuentes, in my office now! and if either of you hit each other you'll get more then a suspension."
♠ ♠ ♠
whoops there was a fight!!!!!!!!! haha also this fight sounds a lot worse then it actually was, imagine a lot of hair pulling and scratching if you can't imagine these two idiots actually fighting each other.

please comment and make me happy (pls)
P.s
I just realized that in the beginning i made it sound like matt had his pants down while talking to kellin and thats awkward, he was fixing up his pants haha