Status: Active?

Please Keep Chasing Me

Chapter 1

Tony was staring. At Jaime. He knew that he shouldn't, but he found it impossible to stop. He couldn't resist the urge to trace his eyes over the colored skin on his arms, or the spikes in his dark hair, or his curved, Italian features. Jaime was oblivious to the fact that he was being closely inspected by Pierce the Veil's lead guitarist. Instead, his eyes were focused on the 50-inch flat screen TV in front of him. His large hands were wrapped around a black xbox controller, his fingers making jerky movements every once in a while as he struggled to maneuver his character in the game.

"Dammit Jaime, you're going the wrong way!" Vic grumbled from beside him, adjusting the snapback on his head. Jaime stuck his tongue out before frowning down at his controller.

"Wait...how do you shoot again?" Vic groaned loudly, putting down his controller and placing his hands over Jaime's as he showed him the controls for the fifth time. Jealousy burned in the pit of Tony's stomach, even though he knew that it shouldn't have. He didn't have a right to be jealous. As much as he regretted the fact, Jaime did not belong to Tony. Jaime was almost definitely straight. Tony didn't even have a chance.

Tony stood up and stretched, walking across the room to sit next to Mike. Tony leaned over, noticing that Mike was scrolling through Instagram with a bored look on his face. He smirked, darting his hand out and snatching Mike's phone, running into the back room with it.

"Hey!" he heard Mike scream in protest. He chuckled to himself, pulling up the Instagram camera and switching to the front camera. He crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue, tapping the button that took the picture. He posted the photo a few moments later with the caption "hacked :P"

Mike banged on the door suddenly, twisting the knob and pushing against it. Tony braced his weight against the door, waiting for the post to finish uploading. As the notification finally appeared, Tony sprang forward, laughing as Mike stumbled into the room, his eyes narrowed. He held a tattooed hand out expectantly, raising his eyebrows.

"What did you do?" he asked, a smile pulling up at the corners of his lips. Tony shrugged, grinning at him as he handed him his white iPhone, pushing past him and plopping onto the couch where Mike had been previously sitting. Mike laughed suddenly as he discovered Tony's post, pushing his friend's shoulder. Tony chuckled, looking over at Mike's phone. It hadn't even been five minutes, and the picture already had over 2,000 likes and 300 comments.

Tony couldn't keep himself from glancing up at Jaime again, expecting him to be focused on the TV like before. Instead, he was surprised to see Jaime glaring at Mike.

Jaime felt a certain protectiveness over Tony that he couldn't put a finger on. It wasn't the same protectiveness that he felt for his family members, but it also wasn't the same as how he'd guarded his previous girlfriends...and boyfriend.

He blinked, his eyes flickering over to the man seated next to Mike. His eyes widened in shock when he noticed Tony looking at him too. Jaime forced a smile, moving his eyes back to the TV screen and gripping the Xbox controller in his hands.

"Focus! Dammit, Jaime!" Vic smacked Jaime on the side of the head before grabbing the controller again. Jaime laughed, actually putting effort into the game this time around, jumping up and dancing when he finally killed one of the characters. Vic rolled his eyes and shoved Jaime back down onto the couch.

Tony chuckled at his friends, pulling out his own phone to send a message to his best friend, Jaxin. He set the phone next to him, looking back up at Jaime. He sighed.

Jaime wasn't looking at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I keep going with this? I've been wanting to write a new fanfic for a while, I'm just trying to find one that I like.

Please tell me what you think!!!

xoxo
Catie