Status: Active (I swear) updates as much as possible.

Things Can't Be Bad When You're Famous... Right?

Chapter Two

Andy's POV

*Time Lapse: 1 Month*

I slide my key into the lock and twist it to the side, unlocking the door, before swinging it open and wandering inside Ronnie and I's house. I glance around, my eyes searching for the face of my lover. I don't see him anywhere.

"Ronnie?" I call to the empty foyer. I tip-toe into all the rooms on the lower floor, still no Ronnie anywhere. I make my way up the stairs and peek under the door to the bathroom looking for the light. Still nothing. Next I reach our bedroom and open the door slowly. Ronnie is sitting on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

"Ronnie? Baby, what's wrong?" I ask, plopping down next to him and wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"I just lost my job." He growls. He works -worked- at a local auto repair place and had since we've been dating. I can't believe he lost the job. I tug him close to me but he either doesn't notice or is too pissed off to care. I think back to something he told me around the time we first started to date. I have these... anger... problems. Anything that I do when I'm angry about something, none of its real. None of the anger is towards you, babe. I promise. I just slowly rub circles into his back.

"I have some money left over from album sales." I point out. "I can't use some of that until you find another job. It'll be fine, Ronnie." I smile at him even though he isn't looking at me to see it. I pull him off the bed by his hand and walk with him down the stairs and make him sit on the couch. I know if I don't get him calmed down he'll flip out. God knows what would happen if he did. I make my way to the kitchen and heat up some milk in a coffee mug. I pull it out of the microwave with my bare hand. I gasp, yelp and let go of the cup, staggering backwards holding my throbbing hand. CRASH! The coffee mug hits the tiles and explodes. Shattered glass and hot milk covers the floor.

"What the fuck was that?!" I hear Ronnie scream. He appears in the doorway and glares at me. "Andy! What the fuck?!"

"Sorry Ronnie, dropped a mug." I smile apologetically.

"What was the face for?!" Before I can react, his fist collides with my face. Yelp and drop to the floor, landing in the shattered mug shards. I look up at Ronnie, terrified, expecting another punch or a kick. But no, his eyes are wide and he drops to his knees in front of me.

"Oh my God, Andy I am so sorry." He gently grabs my shoulders and pulls me to my feet then into his arms. "I didn't mean to Andy I was angry." He looks down into my face then takes my hand. I yelp and jump away from him as pain shoots up my arm from my palm. I look down at my hand and see glass shards poking out from my skin as well as blood dripping from the wounds onto the ground.

"Oh my god! Are you okay, baby?" I nod and walk towards him. I know he didn't mean to hit me, it was just his anger issues. He slides an arms around my waist and holds fast, pulling my out of the kitchen and into the bathroom.

"I'll clean you up." He says to me. He lifts me up and sets me on the counter by the sink. "Can I have your hands?" He asks. I hold them out to him. He takes one of my hands by my wrist and holds it underneath the water. I hiss in a breath and close my eyes against the stinging. The water stops and I open my eyes again to find Ronnie looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm fine Ronnie." I say with a smile.

"I am so, so, so sorry Andy. I can't believe I hurt you like that..."

"I forgive you baby." I smile again and he goes back to washing the blood from my cuts. This time I try not to react to the stinging as much as I did last time. Finally, both of my hands are completely clean of blood and the scalding milk.

"I have to take out the glass." He says quietly. This is gonna hurt. I take a deep breath and chew my lip ring while nodding. He grabs a pair of tweezers out from under the sink and washes them throughly before looking into my eyes again. I gently place my two, least injured, fingers under his chin and peck him on the lips.

"I'll be fine Ronnie." He grins and hold my hand so my palm faces upwards and closes the tweezers around one of the larger shards of glass and tugs quickly. I yelp and scrunch my face up again.

"You okay?" He asks, his voice sounds concerned. I nod the blink back tears. The process is repeated again and again until all of the glass is of out both my hands. They've started bleeding again, and badly. Ronnie goes back to the cupboard under the sink and stands up again with a roll of gauze. He wraps it quickly around both of my hands to stall the bleeding then helps me off of the counter. He pulls me against him once again and I hug back.

"I can't believe myself. I fucking hit you. Oh, you're bruising really badly." He says while running his fingertips over the cheekbone.

"I forgive you Ronnie. I know you can't really help your anger. I would never hold a grudge against you for something you can't control." Ronnie smiles and leads me into the family room.

"Sit down. I'm getting you an ice pack." He leaves for the kitchen and comes back a minute later holding a small bag of ice with a paper towel wrapped around it. He holds it to my face for a moment before kissing my forehead and walking back into the kitchen to clean up the mess I made.
I wasn't lying to him, I'm really not angry because he hit me. I know he didn't mean to and I know he has anger problems and its nothing he can help at all. I continue holding the ice pack to my face. I can't be angry with him for this. A few minutes later he walks back to the living room and pulls me into his lap.

"Don't worry Ronnie, I won't tell anybody this happened. It'll be our little secret." I say while nuzzling my face into his neck. He kisses the corner of my eye and thanks me. If anyone found out they would hate him and I don't want that. I loud knock sounds at the door.

"Shit. Movie night..." Ronnie whispers under his breath. Every Friday night we alternate houses watching movies with the rest of Black Veil Brides. I kiss his cheek gently and get up from his lap. He latches onto my waist and we walk to the door. When it opens, all four of the guys' smiles fall from their faces when they see my bruised face and bandaged, bloodied hands.

Ashley speaks first. "What happened Andy?" Worry clouds his features and and reaches out to brush his fingers over the visible bruise, a lot like what Ronnie did earlier.

I smile. "I was making some hot chocolate for Ronnie and I but I slipped in some of the milk I spilled. I dropped the cups and fell over. I smashed my face on the counter and cut my hands up on the glass. Ronnie took care of me." I lie through my teeth and to the faces of my four very best friends, guilt washes over me. I hate lying. I feel Ronnie push his face into my hair and press his lips to my ear. "You're amazing." He whispers. I smile brighter. We both stand back and the four guys intrude in our house and plop down. CC and Jake sit on the floor suspiciously close to each other, Jinxx sits in one of the poofy armchairs, Ashley in the other, and Ronnie and I curled up on the couch.

"I think Ashley's set a record." CC says while we're halfway through Thor.

"Hmm?" I mumble looking towards the drummer.

"I swear he's fucked like 20 different girls in the past month." All eyes are pinned on Ashley now and I watch the blood rush up his neck and blossom on his high cheekbones.

"Dude, that's a fucking accomplishment!" Ronnie exclaims while laughing his ass off.

"You're like the only one of us that isn't in a relationship." CC says before his eyes go extremely wide and his covers his mouth with his hand.

"You're in a relationship C?" Ashley asks, cocking his head to the side causing his hair to fall over his eye like always. CC looks at the ground and blushes. I look at Jake and he's doing the same thing.

"Wait... you and Jake?" I ask, poking CC between the shoulder blades. Neither him or Jake say a word.

"Ha! I called it! I fucking called it!" Jinxx screams and jumps up from his seat and runs around the room. "Pay up, Purdy!" He says stopping the victory dance and holding his hand expectantly out towards Ashley. Ashley sighs and fishes out his wallet to reluctantly hand Jinxx a 50 dollar bill. Jinxx sticks his tongue out at Ash before shoving the money in his wallet and happily flopping back into the armchair.

"You guys made a bet on C and I getting together?" Jake asks, one eyebrow disappearing underneath his fringy black hair. Jinxx nods while Ashley sighs yet again.

"Why didn't you guys tell us?" I ask.

"I thought you wouldn't except us dating since we're in the same band." CC says looking at his lap again.

"It's not like we wouldn't accept you for being gay, I mean, look at Andy! And you can date whoever you want. I think you two are perfect for each other." Jinxx says with a humongous smile on his face. Jake and CC blush again. Everyone settles back to watch the movie but, this time, CC wraps his arm around Jake's shoulders and pulls him against his side and kisses the top of his head lovingly. Jinxx awww's quietly and Ronnie chuckles beside me. I shift so I'm in his lap with my back against his chest and my head resting right between his shoulder and his neck. I press a kiss to the skin right under his ear and let my focus return to the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone else see Andy x Ronnie? Idk, I like it though. Don't worry, the Andley will come. Patience, doll!

I made Andy a tad shorter than he really is for this fic. Ronnie is 6"1' so I made Andy 5"11'. Plus Ash is around 5'11" too so it a works out ^^