Status: inspired by a true story :)

I Love You!

will you have a coffe with me?

The next day after class, I asked James, "umm... I am going for coffee, you wanna come?". " Wow... sure! where are you havin coffee?" he asked.

" At Dolly's Café, 5 pm... it is next to my house." I said looking in his eyes.
"what??? I live on the left of Dolly's café !!! Do you live in the orange house on the right side of the café?" he said surprised.
My heart skipped a beat.

Yes was all that I could manage to say.
" Okhay, so see you at 5." he said.

I nearly fainted. The guy who I had a crush on lived a building away from me! I was happy and at the same time nervous.

I walked out of the academy.

"Umm.. Samantha, If we are heading the same way, can I drop you to your house." he said. He smiled and for the first time I noticed that he had dimples!!

He looked so darn cute!!

We walked home and when we reached home it was 4:30 pm. I quickly got dressed in stylish yet casual clothes.

I wore a red casual dress and red shoes. I opened my hair and curled them. Then I sprayed on myself a favorite body spray which made me smell of jasmines and roses.

I took my old portfolios and some artwork in a cloth bag. I walked quickly out of the house to the café . I was looking down when I bumped into this guy.

He had brown hair, blue eyes and he just stared into my eyes and when I tried to move he smiled as if he was very sorry and embarrassed.

I sighed and walked into the café.
♠ ♠ ♠
thnx for reading, a twist is going to come in a few chapters. You just wait and read :D