Status: for a friend

The Advertisement Girl

The phone call

"I am Roseline White. I am 21 years old.. I have performed many skits, plays on stage, I am very good at acting. I would like to join your company and become a professional." she said taking a deep breath.
She stared at the interviewer, she was a fat 50 year old woman. Her eyes were chocolate brown, and she wore glasses. She had big fat lips on which she put orange lipstick. Her skin was wrinkled and she sounded older than a 70 year old. She coughed after every 5 or 10 minutes.

" Ok, your interview was good, now..... I will... send these results.." she was about to continue when she coughed., " I will... send these to..... the head..... of ... the compa...nyy..." she finished.
She talked very slowly and Roseline was very annoyed by now. She picked up her clutch and managed to say 'thank you'. She walked out and took a taxi to home.

When she reached home, everyone asked," did you get the job?" , even her sick grandmom asked her. Her reply was ," god knows, the head of company will decide..".
She had a headache, she was worried, and annoyed at the same time.

It was her very first interview, and she didn't want to have it again, specially with that old lady.. Errgh she was so annoying.

Roseline was checking her messages when she got a call.

"hh heelllo?? who's this?" she said
" This is the head of Advertisements and Acting company" said a bold voice.
"Oh.. umm.. good afternoon, sir.." she said
" yes, I was saying that you have been selected for Star make-up advertisement." he continued
" WHAT??? Oh MY GOD...... THAT.. that is amazing.." she said bubbling with joy
" yes... I know, please come to our building tomorrow at 8 am sharp, 2nd floor... I will tell Ms. Janet to accompany you, she will be waiting for you near the reception, please wear a yellow dress so she can recognize you" he said
" Ok, sure... so see you tomorrow." she said
When she ended the call, she screamed with joy

And she told everyone 'I GOT THE JOB'!!!! Her parents kissed he, her siblings and friends hugged her and her sick grandmom jumped out of bed and began to dance.

Roseline surely found that strange but only one thing was going in her mind,' I can't disappoint these people, they love me so much and they are so happy right now, happier than me... I am going to work very hard.'
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading ppl... comment please!!