Status: On hiatus whilst I focus on my education - apologies, guys :(

To Wed a Princess

Prologue

“You want me to what?!” Brian couldn’t prevent his voice from turning into a low growl.

“I didn’t stutter,” Matt sighed, a smirk playing on his lips “It’s nothing you’ve never done before. I name an important girl, you seduce her, we use it to our advantage, then you dump her.”

“No, no, no, no!” Brian shouted, slamming his hands forward onto Matt’s desk “That was businessmen’s daughters! You’re talking about Britain’s Princess! A royal!”

“Well, Britain has many princesses, technically, I’m talking about one in particular. The sister of William and Harry, Eloise.”

“Yeah, Britain’s favourite princess! This is too risky.”

“Look, Brian, I’m not talking about the usual crap –flirting, fucking, using, leaving.”

“Well then what are you talking about?”

“Honestly? Marriage.”

“What?!” Brian’s voice was a roar now.

“Think about it! The gang basically owns the all of the other gangs in the states right now, we need to break Britain. I get you in there, you charm her, end up married, get a kid in her and you’re set for life! If you really hate her that much you can arrange for her to have an accident and then play the grieving husband. Think of the funding, the influence, the opportunity!”

“The constant public spotlight,” Brian retaliated “If it’s such a great idea why don’t you do it?”

“I’m bad at the gentleman act. Plus you’re the only one outta all of us who doesn’t have a criminal record,” Matt shrugged, not really looking all that sorry “I dunno why you’re being so awkward about this.”

“Because you’re trying to force me into an arranged marriage! This is some medieval shit! To some girl who probably has…I dunno, buck teeth, a unibrow and wants to talk about fucking cricket all day!”

Matt stopped and stared at Brian for a few moments before chuckling “You haven’t seen her?”

“Why would I have?”

Matt ignored Brian and stood, stepping towards the lone filing cabinet in the corner of the room and rifling through it before grabbing the file he was searching for and tossing it onto his desk.

“Do me a favour, Brian…Think with your dick.”

Brian sighed and pulled the file towards himself and flicked through the pages until he got to the photograph of her. He was silent for a good few minutes and then he closed the file again, refusing to look Matt in the eye.

“I’ll meet her. No promises.”

“No promises,” Matt echoed with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is super super short (my chapters are usually around 2,000 words) but I just wanted to get this out before I write the actual story!

This is how I picture Eloise to look (+ the photo that Matt gave Brian).

And then, of course, there's Brian!