Status: I'll try and update as much as I can. Enjoy! :)

A Million Reasons

Serendipity

Macy's POV
I sigh in content as I walk out the doors of my school, feeling the crisp autumn air hitting my face. I shoved my backpack higher on my shoulders and walked through the crowds of people piling on to buses. I walked through the school grounds, cutting through the woods as I walked back to my house. I jiggled the glass door knob until the door finally opened. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the notepad with a daisy in the corner (my favorite flower), that said
Hello Darling, I'm off to another art gallery in Colorado. There are leftovers in the fridge. Have a good weekend. Love, Mom I rolled my eyes. Same old Mom. Straight to the point. I practically lived alone, considering she was only home every two weeks.

I grabbed my favorite book (Wuthering Heights) and locked my door. I walked down a dirt road, and into a field of daises. This was my absolute favorite place to be. I came here everyday and just enjoyed life. I found this on a whim. I was just walking, trying to forget the unpleasantries of life, when I found a big field, that as far as I know, no one else visited. I guess you could call it serendipity. The great act of finding something fortunate without looking for it.

I walk over to a large tree, and sit under it, in the same place I sit everyday. I open my book and I read - for god knows how long- when finally it started getting far too cold to be sitting in just a thin jacket. I closed my book and made my way back to my house. I'm not going to lie, I hate walking home in the dark, so I always tried to make sure that I left before the sun started going down, but sometimes I just get so into my reading that I don't realize. I pulled my coat tighter around my petite frame and marched back to my house.

When I arrived, I dropped my coat to the back of the chair in the kitchen and immediately went to my bedroom to change into my pajamas. I put my hair up into a messy bun before tiptoeing back to my living room. I decided that tonight I was going to watch a bunch of movies. I picked out my favorites; 500 Day's of Summer and Bridge to Terabithia. I adored Zooey Deschanel to no end, and I mean who could resist the urge to watch an amazingly adorable movie that I always cry about at the end?

After I was halfway through Bridge to Terabithia, my stomach growled. I sighed and went to the kitchen, deciding that I wasn't going to be eating whatever leftovers my mother left me, as I was extremely tired of eating vegan food every night. I grabbed the most sought after food; popcorn. I watched as the bag got bigger and bigger wondering if I just left it in there, would the bag explode or simply fall dead. I then decided that that was an awful thought to be having, so I thought about each kernel of popcorn finally all reaching their full potential of becoming popcorn. I laughed at how weird my train of thought was and pulled the steaming bag out of the microwave. I poured the popcorn in a big bowl before returning to the movie.

After all was said and done, I was still not back to any sort joyful mood, considering I'm pretty sure I just finished watching the saddest movie ever assembled. I was very tired though, and I walked to my bedroom, climbed in my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, Hello, Hello! I'm back and better than ever. I'm going to try and update this as much as possible. I know this isn't much of a chapter, but It shall be a start. So enjoy and please let me know what you think of it :)