Status: I'll try and update as much as I can. Enjoy! :)

A Million Reasons

Lovesick

"Macy!" I was being shook. I groaned and mumbled curse words. "Macy, darlin' it's time to wake up." I opened my eyes to see a set of gorgeous ones.
"Hey John." I said tiredly.
"Hey. Sorry for waking you. But we're leaving for the party now."
I shot up. "Holy shit. What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.
"It's 8:30."
I looked at him like he was crazy. "I slept all day?!"
He chuckled and nodded.
"We're leaving for the party now." He repeated.
"Okay, okay." I said standing up. I didn't really care what I looked like, so we just headed straight to the party. I really never liked going to parties. Drinking, drugs and boys grinding on you was definitely not how I'd like to be spending my night, but I figured what the hell. I could really use a drink or two.

We pulled up to a large house, music blaring, underage teenagers outside drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage. Obviously the party was already in full swing. We all walked into the house. Everyone went there separate ways, accept for John. I smiled gratefully, thinking that I at least had one person to talk to, but a blonde girl, with a very form fitting dress walked over and practically threw herself at John, pulling him towards where everyone was dancing. I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen, hoping to find a strong form of alcohol. I only found some beers sitting in the bottom of a cooler, deciding that alcohol is alcohol. I grabbed one, opened it and took a nice, long swig. I wove through the sweaty bodies, hoping to find a familiar face, with no success. I walked back to the kitchen and stood in the corner. And this is why I don't go to parties.

Suddenly, a boy with cute hair and bright blue eyes walked up to me, or should I say, swayed over to me. Obviously intoxicated, he put his mouth close to my ear, and slurred, "You wanna dance?" I winced at the awful smell of alcohol in his breath.

"Uhm. No thanks." I said, hoping that he'd just go away.
He grabbed my hand, making me pull away roughly. He started kissing me, and I tried my hardest to push his off, but his strong body wasn't budging. He kept kissing me. I turned my head, so he only had the option of kissing my cheek. He roughly grabbed my face again. But before he could set his lips on mine again, somebody else pulled him off me and punched him straight in the nose. I realized that my saviour was John. I grabbed his hand, trying to calm him, he looked like he was going to kill the kid. As soon as my hand touched his, he relaxed. I pulled him through the door.

I turned to look at him, is eyes full with rage.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.
"Yes. I'm fine." I said, trying to comfort him. "You?"
He nodded. "You wanna go sit down?" He asked gesturing to a tree in the backyard. I agreed, still holding on to his hand and started pulling him towards it. We both sat down, John still pulling out ragged breaths. After awhile, his breathing started going back to normal.

"I guess you should go back inside to your girlfriend. She's probably looking for you.." I started.
He looked over to me and smiled, "She can wait I'm sure. She probably hasn't even noticed that I'm gone." He sighed sadly.
I tried cheering him up by changing the subject, "Wanna play 21 questions?"
He chuckled. "Sure. You first."
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Yes. I have two brothers, Ross and Shane." I nodded.
He put on a thinking face before asking, "What's your favorite color?"
"I don't have one."
He raised an eyebrow. "You don't have one?"
"I like all colors. I don't like picking favorites. Thats far too mean. All colors are pretty in their own way."
He looked at me as if I was the cutest thing he's ever seen.
"How many people have you kissed?"
He looked a little surprised.
"Uhm. I don't know. Lots?" I laughed.
"If you had to pick one movie to watch for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
"500 Days of Summer all the way." I said immediately.
Just as I was about to ask him another question, a soft voice yelled John's name, waving at me sweetly, making him look over to me somewhat apologetically.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine." I said, trying to look convincing.
"Are you sure?"
"Mhm. Positive." He sighed before getting up and walking over to the entrance. I actually felt a little jealous. I have a problem. It's only been two day's since I met him, but I think I might have a slight crush on John O'Callaghan.. Damnit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeyyyy. Kinda crappy chapter, but I hope you like it anyways. Have a fantabulous night. If I get bored enough, I might add another chapter. I love all you readers, and subscribers, but I'd love you even more if you told me how I'm doing. Anywaysss. Bye for now my darlings. :*