Status: This story is an ATL thing but naturally, it includes some PTV. Little shitty in the beginning but I have bigger plans for this. And this is also my first Mibba story so gimme a break :3 XD

Misery Business

Chapter One

"You look beautiful," he said gently in my ear as we swayed with the soft music. A smile formed on my lips. I can't believe he was actually calling me beautiful. Me?! The emo, loner girl who does nothing but draw all the damn time. The one with black hair and red streaks. The one who never wears make-up, but when they do it's only eyeliner or mascara.

"I love you Emily."
________________________

"EMILY GET YOUR ASS UP! YOU HAVE SOUND-CHECK IN 10 MINUTES!"

I groaned and shifted in my bed.

"Fuck sound-check," I grumbled. My manager, Kaylee, chuckled at my reaction. But the man who was yelling at me was Vic, who stood next to Kaylee.

"Yeah you say that now," he said. "Then your mic bails on you when you go to sing a high note."

I swatted at him and accidently popped him in the balls.

"Leave me alone," I grumbled. "I'm tired."

Kaylee chuckled and pulled me out of my bunk.

"Sound-check little lady," she said. "Go get ready."

I stuck my tongue out at Kaylee and Vic before grabbing my hairbrush, deodorant, and fresh clothes. I went inside the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my hair out and it was still as long as it should be. The black dye had completely come out of my hair. So now I had to bleach it and dye it blue. I was constantly dying my hair. Hey, I was known for that.

Alot of people may know me as Emily Quin, the Alternative Queen. I have many tattoos. Some of them are quotes or small pictures. Like an inverted cross on my left hand's middle finger. And five birds flying on the side of my right hand. I also had a nose ring, spider bites, and a navel piercing. Yeah, I basically looked like a weirdo, in my opinion. Every night, I'd look back to High School night, the night where I met Alex Gaskarth. Well, I had met him. But he didn't seem to acknowledge me until that night. The night known as prom. He literally ditched his slutty date for me, which made me feel special. And now I'm left to see his face on album covers, magazines, google, and interviews for All Time Low. But his voice always seems to make me smile. I guess it's that Gaskarth affect.

"You done yet, Emily?" Vic called impatiently from outside the bathroom door. I swung the door opened and came out of the bathroom.

"Yes I am done Victor," I said before walking off. He chased after me and placed his hands on my hips. We swayed to the silent playing I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low in the back of the bus.

"We both know how much you love this song," he grinned in my ear. I giggled and pushed him off me.

"Leave me alone Victor," I said. "And go join Tony, Mike, and Jaime on your bus."
"They're actually setting things up at sound-check," he said. "Since we did collab and everything. We have to practice that song."

"Yeah," I said. "I feel like you're enjoying that track more than you should."
"Why shouldn't I?" He asked. "We featured my fucking girlfriend."

I giggled. Yes, I am dating Victor Vincent Fuentes. Got a problem? To bad, it's not my problem.

I went off the bus and Vic was right next to me while we walked to sound-check.

"So you memorized everything?" He asked.
"Duh," I said. "A shame I don't get to help play guitar on this song."
"Hey I didn't help play guitar in A Love Like War," he said. "What makes you think you're that special?"
"I'm a girl," I said. "That's number one. And two, because I'm the Alternative Queen. You bow before me Fuentes."

He chuckled and bowed playfully, making me giggle.

"It was a joke Fountain," I said, giggling more.
"Oh haha," he said. "Yeah, Fuentes means fountain in English but doesn't mean you call me that."
"I'll call you whatever I want," I giggled before playfully poking his nose. He smiled at me. Damn did this man make me feel complete.

But it just wasn't the same, because Alex was still in my heart.

When we made it to sound-check, the boys of PTV were all ready and fucking around.

"What are you dumbasses doing?" I asked as Vic and I went to get our stuff. I grabbed my pick and stuffed it into my skinny jean pocket. I brought my guitar cases closer to me and I noticed all boys looking at me as I was bent over.

"No looking," I smirked, knowing what they were staring at. There were groans before they continued to fuck around with things.

"Again I ask: What are you dumbasses doing?" I asked. I went over and saw them on Mike's phone. He had hacked Vic's account and was having a shit ton of fun. As much as I wanted to, I didn't tell Vic. It would be funny when he gets on Instagram and saw these weird and embarrassing photos of him online. And to make it worse, by the time you post it, a teenage girl has already screen-shot it and was reposting it.

"Guys, we're going on," Vic said to us. We all went to our places on the sound-check stage. I stood at the microphone next to Vic.

"Check 1-2, check 1-2-3," I said into the mic to make sure it was working. Vic started, trying, to beatbox into the mic. But it was a horrible and embarrassing fail. I laughed at him before he fixed his guitar strap.

"Let's practice the song with Emily guys," Vic said. They all nodded. The song was called A Bed Made For Two. It was a song that Vic and I had wrote a while ago. And since we were still in love with it, we used it. And it was a very successful release. It got not only me, but THEM, more famous and well known. I was a little more popular than Pierce The Veil, not gonna lie.

"It was twelve a.m. where have you been? I've been out drinking trying to erase the pain." Vic sang.
"I didn't know if I hurt you. If I did, tell me where I went wrong." I sang too.
"The mistakes and fatal flaws in our relationship can't keep us together," Vic sang.
"Falling apart slowly, every time we hit a bump." I sang.

_____________________

Sound-check ended a while ago. And I've NEVER felt so happy to have my preforming end. I fucking hated sound-check and practice. Ugh, I hate my career sometimes.

So Pierce The Veil and I were hanging out at the local ice cream shoppe when the door was soon opened. Instinctively, I looked up to the door to the sound of the bells clinging together. And my jaw fell straight open.

"Are you fucking serious?" I muttered as my eyes hit the people I knew from High School: All Time Low. Vic never seemed happier and motioned for the boys to join us at the table. But before Alex could sit down, his eyes locked with mine. I turned away and buried my face in Vic's jacket to avoid eye-contact with Alex. Yeah, I still loved him. But I mean, we haven't talked or anything in over 7 years. 7 YEARS!

"What's wrong babe?" Vic asked me, lifting my head up. I saw confusion and a little bit of pain in Alex's eyes but I ignored him as best as possible.

"N-nothing babe," I stuttered before gently pecking his lips/

Well this was awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well yep. I've had awkward situations like this before.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Be sure to follow me on Wattpad on both my FanFic, Personal, and Collab FanFic account:

FanFic - HashtagGamer
Personal - Emily_Bohan
Collab FanFic - GiveMeTherapyATL

Alrighty, bye. xx ~Emily