Status: Just a one-shot I decided to make while I was sick.

Strawberry Kisses

1/1

Brittney's mom had invited Cole over for a play date that week. Brittney had always had fun with Cole since they had met in Pre-K earlier that year. The duo always giggled and ran around, playing (and breaking) anything they could get their hands on. Both of them were playing out in the garden when Brittney's mom called them in for snack time.

"Cole! Cole!" Called Brittney from the table.

"What Bri-ney?"

"Listen to mommy. She's talking to some lady about marry'n."

"What's marry'n?" Asked Cole.

"Well silly. Marry'n is when two people who love each other very much meet in a church and give each other ring pops!" Squealed Brittney. Cole liked the idea of marriage. Suddenly he had an idea.

"What if we get marriged?" Cole said clapping his hands together.

"That sounds fun!" Said Brittney. "Let's go and marriged!" Brittney grabbed Cole's hand and led him to her bed room. From there she riffled through her clothes until she found what she was looking for. Her dress that mom bought her for the family photo earlier that month. It was a white dress that went to her knees with black flowers on it. Then she grabbed a pair of jeans and her hello kitty night gown for Cole to wear.

"Here you go." Said Brittney, holding out the Hello Kitty gown and jeans.

"B-but I don't want to wear that..." Whined Cole.

"Well you have to if you want to get marriged." Brittney huffed, putting her hands on her hips. Cole just mumbled and changed; along with Brittney. Once changed they went downstairs to Brittney's mom.

"Mommy!" Yelled Brittney. Her mom sighed and hung up the phone. She almost laughed at the sight of the two four year olds.

"Yes sweetie?" Questioned her mom. Even though this was funny she was a bit confused on what to make of the pair.

"We want to get marriged!" The pair squealed and hugged each other. Her mother smiled. Now this, was something she wanted to catch on camera.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. I'm sick...

Anyway I hope you liked this. Yes I know that 'marrying' and 'marriage' are spelled incorrectly but that is how I imagined a Preschooler to say them. :)

Ciao,
Abigail.