The Day It Happened

Skittlessssssss......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tour was taking really long. I loved being with Frank and all but I was so bored. Their concerts were great and there was so much energy but it was like I was envading on the bands time.

''Frank, do you think I'm a burden?'' I asked him as he was playing video games.

''no why?''

''Because.''

''O.k.'' and he paused the game and started tickling me.

''Now will you tell me?''

''Never!!! I shall go to davy jones locker before ye take me alive.'' i said in a pirate voice.

''Well pack your bags.''
Frank caght me by the feet and started reeling me in.

''NOOOO. you'll never take me alive copper.''And I kick he and ran in to bunk and closed the little doory thing.

''Knock, knock''

''i'm sorry, Frank is not in right now, please leave a message after the beep.''
I didn't say a word untill I saw Frank getting out skittles.

''Oh no you don't.'' And I grabed the skittles from him and stuffed them in my mouth.

''Oh yes I do.'' Frank started tickling me and all the skittles came out of my mouth and on the floor.

''One with the most skittles win.'' Gerard said walking by.
Me and Frank started slurpping up skilltles as fast as we can and eventaully I won and Frank tickled me again.

That was one of the funest days of my life. Maybe I was just another person to share the fun with instead of being a burden.