The Day It Happened

I`d Like You To Meet....

''Alice,Alice''.My eyes opened to see Frank carrying me.

''Why the hell are you carring me and where, might I ask''

"I`m taking you to see my friends by the tree!'' he smiled.
''Oh,o.k. I guess!''

''Guys i`d like you to meet my new friend!''

''Hi, my name is Alice...''

''Crudridge'' called the principal.

''What do you want dick head Sr.?'' I asked with a smile.

"My office now!'' he boomed

I took Franks hand so he could come with me.I hated being alone in the principals office.If you came alone he would never shut up about being good and all that shit,but when somebody came he would make it short. A principal thing?

'' I heard you drew a sign that said,'Mr.Dick, his name says it all' and put it on top of the roof.''

''Actually, it was Jess. She tries to suck up to you so when she does stuff she can just blame it on me.''

''*cough, Bitch,cough*'' said Frank laughing.

''After school detention,both of you.And bring your friends.I heard they put 409 in my coffiemaker!''the principal shouted.

''Great,everybody gets in trouble now so we can all talk in detention!''Frank said.

We decided to wait to tell the guys after lunch. I don`t even know their names. I hope they are nice!