The Day It Happened

I`m happy now!

''Hi Alice,Hi Frank'' a voice called out.

''Hi'' I answered. Today the pot lady looked clean and like she missed the pot train.

''This is the person I was talking about yesterday, his name is Billie Joe Armstrong!''

''So that`s why you wanted my name, holy fuck balls!''

''Could you watch your language please? We have children in the other room listening to barnie!'' Never mind. I can tell the pot lady had her pot today!

''Could you give us some time alone please?'' Billie Joe asked.

As the pot lady left I felt really nervous. Well if you were left alone with Billie Joe the great and your boyfriend you would be nervous too.

''So here`s the picture! I want to adopt you! As long as you don`t turn into a teenie when we get home to meet Tre and Mike!'' Frank laughed.

''Too late!'' I hit Frank. Even when he gits hurt he still looks cute.

''Thanks Billie but I was hoping Frank would adopt me, he has a pool and everything!'' I said. Keeping a straight face was hard. They both had their mouths open.
''I`m...just..kidding!'' i said laughing inbetween words.
Just then Billie Joe picked me up and carried me to the desk. Why do people like to carry me like Frank did?

''Excuse me but I am adopting this big teletubbie named Alice!''

"What`s her name?'' the pot lady must have had more pot then she could take, or could have had Meth.

''Her name is Alice Crudridge you twinky!'' Frank said.

''Just sign these papers and you can take your new teletubbie home today!'' Told you to much pot!

As Billie signed the papers me and Frank started making out and Billie got mad so he pushed us on the floor.

''As long as you`re my daughter you can`t kiss boys in waiting rooms!''

Billie let Frank go with me to meet the rest of Billie`s family.I decided to start a new life and leave all my old colothes and posters behind. But since Billi Joe interrupted me and Frank, I`m going to bug him to get me to buy new clothes and posters.
I could tell the rest of this day was going to be FUN!