Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Her Heart Hurts Worse.

I was glad to finally get all that off my chest and tell Noah the truth about my psychotic mother and the reason for my crossed legs. I wasn't ready to tell him about Alexander's father though. That was a story that was left unsaid and tucked away to be told on another rainy day.

"Charlotte? Hun, I'm going to get some pizza. Do you want anything special?" Levi asked. I had trusted Levi with my secret too, but none of the other guys, because Levi heard me crying and asked what was wrong the following morning. Noah understood me the best though, he didn't make me feel like a child with special treatment like Levi did. He just comforted me in a silent way that only he could do. I loved him so much.

"No I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Alright."

He closed the door behind him softly and Noah came out of the bathroom in fresh clothes and sat down next to me.

"Hey Noah." I said with a smile and took his hand.

"Hey." He kissed me softly.

I was glad everything was normal between us. He didn't make me feel like any less of a person and he forgave my mistakes.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

We decided on Seven with Brad Pitt and hit play. The staleness in the room surrounded us, but couldn't touch us because we were so happy together.

"Charlotte, I'm sure he was loved. I would have loved to have met him."

"My family all loved him so much. He needed constant attention, and he got it. Especially by Markus. Markus was married by then, but he couldn't have kids. When his wife found out she divorced him and Alexander was the only thing he had to hold onto while he was going through it. When Alexander died, a part of Markus died too. He blamed me."

"Oh Charlotte..."

"I thnk Alex would have loved to have met you too."

We sat quietly for a minute and then Noah continued with, "I never want us to get awkward over anything. I know what you've gone through, and you can trust me to never leave you or judge you. You made a mistake when you were 18, but that mistake was beautiful I'm sure. Just know that I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

"PIZZA'S HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!" Skinner screamed as her ran through the door.

I smiled at Noah and we all sat on the floor to eat pizza and watch Seven. I poured about a gallon of ranch dressing over my slice and took a big sloppy bite out of it. Mmmm, cheese pizza with ranch dressing. My favorite.

"Ew look. They even eat their pizza the same gross way." Drake said with a heavy roll on his eyes. "That's it. You guys will be together forever."

I looked over at Noah. He had ranch dressing all over his mouth and it made me laugh.

"Noah, you silly boy, you have something on your lip. Come here and let me get that off."

He leaned in and we kissed.

"PUT YOUR GROSS-O TONGUES BACK IN YOUR FLIPPING MOUTHS!" Levi screamed.

We pulled back laughing and I wiped off my mouth and flug it at Levi.

"EW!" he screeched like a child who's spotted a spider crawling towards it's foot.

We all laughed at how stupid he sounded and had the rest of our food in peace.

Everything bad that had happened to me previously to that day was erased from my brain for just a minute. I put my head on Noah's shoulder and he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I bit into the pizza again as he said, "We have a gig tomorrow. Do you want to come or stay home?"

"Of course I want to come."

"Okay."

He put his arm around me and we ate our nasty ranch covered pizza with smiles plastered on our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
CRAPPY PART.

Sorry. Better one next time, I swear.