Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

A VERY Boring Gig.

We arrived at the little dumpy bar ten minutes earlier than they were expecting us. The manager handed us a wad of cash and Skinner goes, "What the FREAK?"

"You're our first real band in months. This is the band fund we collect every week and give to the bands. Like I said, you're the first one in months, so here's the fund. $3,800, and you'll be getting more after the show. Enjoy it."

The place was soon packed and people were dancing and jumping around before the owner of the club went on stage in drag and said, "HEY PARTYGOERS! WELCOME TO OUR DRAG QUEEN DANCE OFF!"

That's when I noticed that every person in the club was a drag queen. I started laughing adn the guys on stage turned red. Levi especially. The owner jumped off the stage and said to me, "Hun, do you mind passing out change?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, you're a doll. Here's $100 in $1s."

I took the money and a few people came over to get change from me. The club was thumping and the guys played Turbulence. I sang along and one particularly good looking man dressed as a woman goes "Sweetie, do you know those guys?"

"I sure do. I'm going out with the drummer."

"Ooooh you lucky thing! I'd like to be dating him. My name's Queen Bliss. Who are you?"

"Charlotte."

"Is this your first time here Charlotte?"

"Yes, I'm having a ball. No pun intended."

She started laughing and goes, "Enjoy it hun, it only gets better! Can I have change for a ten?"

"Sure." I gave her the ones and went to the bar to get more cash.

"How are you doing?" The owner asked.

"Fine, but I'm out of ones!"

"Already!?"

"Yeah."

"They're excited tonight! Normally we don't even get through $50!"

"Wow."

The music went on for hours and I went through $700 in ones. After the bartender gave us drinks on the house and we laughed our butts off as teh drag queens shuffled out.

Queen Bliss stops by me and says, "I WON! Can you believe it Charlotte?"

"Yes I can Queen Bliss. You're amazing."

"Why thank you."

Then we laughed even harder when she winked at Levi who turned purple in a single second.

"That was so much fun!" Skinner said all hyperly.

"Yes it was. You guys were awesome." The manager, who was also in drag with the owner came out and gave us another $2,000. "Why don't you come back next week. You won't regret it."

"Sure." Drake said and the guys agreed.

"Alright. See you next week then."

We all walked out with linked arms and huge smiles on our faces.

"Who wants to celebrate with a fancy restaurant dinner!?" Skinner said. His voice was raspy from screaming so hard.

"They're probablly doing breakfast now. What is it? 3 in the morning?"

"Okay then, WHO WANTS TO CELEBRATE WITH A FANCY RESTAURANT BREAKFAST!?"

"Mememememememememememememememememe!" I said with as much enthusiasm as a two year old with a giant lollipop in her hand and all over her face.

"To the diner then!"

We all sang "Weeeee're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of OZZZZZ!" as we were skipping down the street to find where we parked our van. We found it after the second time we sang through the song and all crawled in lazily.

I ate pancakes, Levi had watermelon, Drake had a glass of water, Skinner had four omelets and three pancakes and Noah just shared with me. Skinner was the only hungry one. The people at the diner were all surprised to see people, well live one's anyway, who came in for breakfast at three in the morning. They were open 24 hours a day, but only the day shift people had normal customers. The night shift had the weird people come in. They were happy to have some mildly normal people to talk to.

At home Skinner ate the two slices of left over pizza and crawled into bed unshowered. I thought that was sick so I poked him with my toe and told him I wasn't going to bleach his hair for him unless he let me take a shower. He grumbled but got out of the tub and let me take a shower. He made me dry up the floor though. It was understandable, he did have to sleep there.

I made Noah sleep on the floor because I couldn't stand being dirty or near someone dirty while I was sleeping. It bothered me. He refused to take a shower, so those were his consequences.

I dreamed of darkness that night. For once I had a selfish sleep, my head wasn't filled with nightmares and I was overjoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was crappy. Sorry again, I promise you a better part tomorrow...possibly. I have some stuff to do, but I'll try to get on.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!