Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Jasper Tiglio?

The sky was turning grey rapidly. I was waiting for it to rain because rain was the only way to stay sane for me. I sat outside and Levi came up behind me with a cigarette stuck between his lips.

"Hey Charlotte. It's going to rain, why don't you go back inside?"

"I love the rain Levi. I'm waiting for it."

"Okay psycho girl, I'm going in."

Just as he found those word in his throat, the rain started. It drizzled at first, then suddenly it was a wave of cool drops that slid onto my skin seductively. It was calling to me, and my lust was too strong to resist. I got into a standing position and walked over lazily toward the middle of the hotel lawn. I put my head against the grass then and felt the water drench me everywhere. It felt so good, and I could feel the stress pulsing out of my fingertips.

"Charlotte? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice call over the deafening beat of the rain. My lips were too weak to answer, my brain was mush and couldn't form the words. "Charlotte, what are you doing out here?"

"Mmmm" was all I could muster from my putty vocal cords.

"Come inside, you're going to catch a cold."

"No Drake." the words were hoarse and forced.

"Oh come on."

"This is my relaxation time..." my voice was stronger then, I could carry on a normal conversation without sounding like a robot.

"Skinner's mom's coming over. Come on, please?"

"Alright, alright, fine. But don't expect me to like it."

"You don't have to like it."

I stood up regretfully and walked inside. Noah was facing the TV and watching intently.

"Turn around right now, or I'll hug you from behind." I said.

He put out his arms backward and I gave him a huge, tight, WET hug.

"AH! WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT?!"

"Me." I said with a smile and waved innocently.

"Charlotte! I'll get you back for that."

"Well you wouldn't turn around. What was I supposed to do?"

"I-"

"JASPER TIGLIO! WHAT IS THIS I'VE SPOTTED!" A shrill accented voice screamed from behind me.

"What mother?" Skinner asked. He rolled his eyes and was a light pink color.

"Jasper?" I asked.

"It's my real name..." he explained.

"Mrs. T!" Noah said and hugged her tightly.

"Well I see someone's been having wild sex. Get off of me, you're back's all sweaty."

I blushed violently and Noah laughed. "This is Charlotte. No wild sex, she was just out in the rain and she came in and hugged me from behind."

"Hello Charlotte, nice to finally meet you! I've heard some nice things about you. You can just call em Mrs. T or the Mominator. That's what they all call me here."

"THE MOMINATOR!" Levi shreaked as he ran in the door behind her. He engulfed her small frame in his lenghthy arms.

"Hello Levi, darling. Now boys, you have some cleaning to do. Look at this place! I will not have you living like this."

Skinner started picking up all of Drake's stuff and throwing it into the hall. Drake came out of the bathroom and started freking out, "IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS, I WANT TO SLEEP IN THE CLOSET! You don't use it anyway, and my stuff will have some peace! God, stop abusing me and my things!"

"Ha! What things?" Levi said viciously.

"Hey meany bo beanie! We need to pick this place up. Keep moving!" Mrs. T instructed us all.

"Fine." Drake grumbled and tried to shove all of his stuff in the closet without being seen.

"Are you going to sleep standing up?" I asked when I realized just how tiny the closet was.

"It's better than sleeping on the floor." He snapped back.

"Sorrrrrrry. Revert back to your vampire state, that's it. Hang form the bar by your big toe. Enjoy sucking insect blood."

"Eww Charlotte. I don't know how Noah can stand you!"

"So mean. He loves me, we're luffffers Dahhhhlink!" I said with an accent that very closely matched Mrs. T's. She turned around as she was pulling her golden/white hair up and smiled. Skinner had her eyes, but her's were a bright brown that glittered a little. He must have gotten the dullness from his father.

The thunder was getting louder and closer to shattering our eardrums with every BANG! that it shot at us. Levi and Drake jumped out of their skin every time they heard it, while Skinner came up with a new way to head bang, or that's what he said at least. I think he was just scared. I saw his lips moving in a rendition of Elmo's world. How do you head bang to that?

After a few crack of thunder overhead, the power went out and Noah and I sat on top of our bed close together, but not admitting we were scared. I wasn't too scared, but the noise reminded me of a skull cracking against gravel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah... Boring and not as long as I promised, but it'll have to do. Tomorrow's will be better.