Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

***oscope.

I hated life. I hated everything about living. I hated Drake. I hated BREATHING for God's sake, it was just a reminder I had to be there. Watching him as he threw his life away.

The parties we had been invited to were numerous because the band finally got there CD out. A real CD on a real record label. Oh. My. God. And Drake had way to much to drink at ever single one of those parties.

We took turns dragging him home and popping asprin down his throuat the next morning after hours of making sure his vomit went into the bag and not onto the floor. It was sickening, but he kept drinking anyway.

"THIS SONNNG GOES OUSH TO CHAR... CHARLOSSSSH... HAHAHAHAHA!" He screamed into his microphone in a drunken stupor over the first few beats of the drums. The guys were disgusted with him, and I was too. He let me down again that night even though he had promised not to. How could I learn to trust him after that?

"So you want to make some noise.
You wanna take away some of that love.
Some that he swore to give you, hunnnnnn.
Just know that he lied.
HE LED YOU ON.
While I did NOTTTTTT.

I was honest in the most simple ways with you BABE.
Kept you close, I kept you warm.
At night when we were home alone.
Sitting DOWNNNNN on the Devil's FLAMMMMMES!

SO shatter his glass exteriorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Scream at him until your skin is black and blue.
TAKE HIM BY THE HAND AND PULL THE BONES THROUGH HIS SKIN.
So they soak through you and onto me.

I was honest in the most simple ways with you BABE.
Kept you close, I kept you warm.
At night when we were home alone.
Sitting DOWNNNNN on the Devil's FLAMMMMMES!
BECAUSE I was honest in the most simple ways with you BABE.
I ALWAYS kept you close, I ALWAYS kept you warm.
At night when we were home alone.
Sitting DOWNNNNN on the Devil's FLAMMMMMES!"

They finished the song with this electric guitar solo that swept over the drunk crowd wistfully. I loved the vibrations of of the bass in my arms and legs. Afterwards they, and by they I meant Drake, stumbled off stage and grabbed my hand.

"COME onnnnn. Let's go!" He screamed excitedly and dragged me out the door before I could object.

There was a well dressed woman with way too much make up on perched on the street corner. Drake had this sudden attraction to her and he let go of my hand to go towards her.

"Hey Sweetie, lookin for some sugar tonight?" this... prostitute asked slimily.

"Sure am. How about $500 and a hotel room? Sound good?"

"Yes, it sure does sweetie."

She smiled with huge yellowing teeth and took his hand. As he stumbled away, I yanked him back and screamed right in his face, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK TONIGHT!"

"Is this your girlfriend?" The prostitute asked just like she didn't care.

"No, she's more like my mother." He slurred with a hiss as he pushed me away.

I fell over onto the sidewalk and he walked away laughing. I pulled myself up and screamed profanities at him and that creature as they stumbled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's an update!

haha, comments are appreciated!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!