Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Death in the family.

No one could believe he was dead. Drake was dead.

"It was all my fault." Noah hissed as he paced around the hospital room.

"Nnn, is weset."

"Shhh, Charlotte, don't try to talk. It was."

"Nnnnn."

I tried to pronounce words, but only basic sounds came out. I was frusterated at my limited ability to communicate and pounded down on the bed because of it.

"What hun?"

Noah handed me a notebook and I wrote, "This is so hard for me."

"I know."

He played with my hair that wasn't covered by bandages. Apparently when Drake pushed me down, he cracked my skull too.

Just then the door opened and Levi and Skinner stepped in.

"How are you Char?" Levi asked.

"kkkk." I mumbled.

"The doctor said she wasn't supposed to talk you freaking freak!" Skinner said angrily and slapped Levi.

"Sorry." Levi hissed and rubbed his arm.

A knock can through the wooden door and two rough looking police men stepped in. "Is There a Noah Stither in here?"

"That me." Noah said.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Drake Fulton. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford one, one will be prvided for you."

They handcuffed him and led him out of the room from behind. I reached over and pulled the IV out of my hand and stood up to race after them. Levi grabbed me by the waist, but I protested screaming, "NNNNNNN!" as well as I could through my teeth. A headache was suddnly resting over my eyebrow and I became very dizzy.

I sat down and Levi paged a nurse to put the IV back in my arm. As soon as it was back in, I frantically wrote "Go find out what they're going to do to him!" and thrust it into Skinner's face.

They looked at each other and left me in the room alone to sleep.

When I woke up I took the notebook from Skinner who was back in the room. Levi was nowhere to be found.

"They say that if you'll testify on behalf of Noah, they'll consider letting him off."

"Well how am I supposed to do that?" I wrote down on the yellowing pages. That notebook was so old.

"By writing it."

"But every time I move I black out and get a headache." I wrote in a frenzy.

"We'll have to wait a while then."

I fell back onto my pillow, frusterated and defeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was short and boring, but hey, you got two in one day. Be grateful.

For natzlovesyou, because I love her! =D haha, you're all so rad.