Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

People Don't Change.

Things hit me right in the face when I woke up back in my own bed. Noah was still at the hospital, he was finishing up some physical therapy sessions before he could actually stand on his own two legs. For now, he had crutches.

I had my my dad come stay with me while I waited for Noah's return. Dad really helped out. Skinner and Levi rarely ever helped me clean, but they suddenly found out they knew how to move while Noah was away. I think they just pitied me.

"Dad! Will you go switch the loads?"

The laundry machine beeped its warnings of 'I'm going to eat your shirt' and I couldn't help but wonder if it actually meant it. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't.

"Yeah! Just let me finish these dishes."

"Oh, you're doing the dishes? Forget it then. SKINNER! LAUNDRY!"

"Okay, hold on, I'll go right down."

"Alright."

I was scrubbing out the tub, waiting for Noah to call me and tell me we could pick him up. He was being released today and none of us could stand the wait any longer. I was tapping my foot and singing along to "Drowning Lessons" by My Chemical Romance in my head.

My face was finally healed, I was just a little bruised from the accident, but they kept me there that week while I was passed out.

My cell phone vibrated in my back pocket and I dug it out. "Hello?"

"Hello Charlotte."

"Who is this?"

"Don't you recognize your mother's voice? That's a shame."

"Mom, I don't have time for your stupidity."

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. Noah's brother was charged with attempted murder and put away for 25 years. I didn't pity him, nor did I really care. I just wanted Noah to be home.

My phone vibrated again. "Hello?" My voice was impatient, I thought it was my mother.

"Hey baby. You can come get me now."

"Noah! I'm so glad it's you! I'll be right over."

I hopped in the car and flirted with the number 100 on my way over. You'd think I would have been more careful after I was just in a car accident, but I wasn't.

I just wanted Noah.

When I pulled up next to the entrance, I saw Noah and a short nurse with long brown hair tucked back into a ponytail. Noah was in a wheelchair and holding crutches across his lap.

"Noah!"

I jumped out of the car and threw my arms around his neck.

"Hey babe."

I kissed him and helped him out to the car. I waved at the nurse and thanked her for all the help. She smiled and waved back.

"I'm so glad you're coming home." I said. My cheeks were pulled back in a never ending grin.

"I'm glad I'm home too,"Noah stated and looked at me with those eyes.

"Noah..."

"Yeah alright. I understand."

We got out of the car and I helped him up to the door. He knocked and yelled, "PIZZA!"

"Finally!" I heard Levi say with enthusiasm. "I'm STARVING!"

When he opened the door he screamed this high pitched girlie scream I didn't know he could do then he threw his arms around Noah.

"NOAHNOAHNOAHNOAHNOAHNOAHNOAHNOAH!!!"

"LEVILEVILEVILEVILEIVLEVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVI!!!"

"SKINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!" They screamed together.

Skinner came out very unamused. "What? Oh hey Noah. Good, now I don't have to work anymore."

We all laughed and Skinner ran his hands through his yellow hair like nothing had ever happened.

"We have a gig tonight, are you up for it?" Skinner asked Noah.

"Sure! I miss the stage."

We played hard and fast that night. Noah was a little off, but no one was expecting him to be perfect with his foot and all.

"WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" Skinner screamed. "OUR FIRST OFFICIAL TOUR STARTS NEXT MONDAY! 6 DAYS PEOPLE, 6 DAYS!

The crowd erupted with loud laughing, screaming, and a few hundred thousand woots.

"AND!" Skinner continued, "WE HAVE A HAPPY COUPLE OVER WHO WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THEIR ENGAGEMENT! Go ahead guys!"

I went over to Noah and he said with a smile, "EVERYONE! THIS IS MY FIANCE!!!" Then I put my ring finger up in the air.

The crowd roared. "KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!"

So we kissed on stage. It was definitely one of my top 10 favorite gigs.
♠ ♠ ♠
*bows*

Thanks for all the comments guys!

NATZ AND LIVY OWN!