Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Housing All This Doubt.

My back hurt from lying in that tight position all day. I was cramped against the wall in my bunk and my legs were pulled up to let me fit in place.

Noah and the guys were still eating when I crawled back up into my bed. It was more comfortable to curl up again then it was to stand up straight, so I just resorted to that. My water bottle was cool against my chest and the book I was reading was forgotten beside my feet.

"Char, are you sure you don't want anything?"

"Yeah Levi."

"Not even me?"

A smirk played at my lips. "I always want you Noah."

"Well babe, there's a big bed in the back we could use." He smiled widely.

"Ew, not while we're on the bus." Skinner said with disgust.

"Why not?"

"Because I think that's nasty while other people are listening!"

"Okay, you can watch."

"Charlotte!" Levi said with a gasp and started laughing.

"Shut up, I was just kidding. Noah, not while they're on the bus. I agree, that's gross."

He laughed and Skinner threw us all death glares.

"You people are not funny." He hissed thrugh his teeth. He touched his yellow mohawk and went into the bathroom to apply more gell and hairspray.

"I'm buying fruit the next time we stop." I said and picked up the book with mush difficulty. It was "The Girls Guide To Hunting And Fishing."

I'd read the book numerous times, but I loved it more each time. Something about the way she wrote always let me find more detail in it.

I was on page 127 when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Charlotte! Oh MY GOD! Where are you? I was just at your apartment and I couldn't find you! I'm back from Europe, I was going to surprise you!"

"We haven't talked in a almost a year Ali. I don't live there any more. I'm in a band now, and I'm on tour. We live at a little house in the country now, it's adorable. I'm engaged."

"I'M GONE FOR A YEAR AND YOU GET ENGAGED!?!?! What happened to my Charlotte?"

"She got engaged."

I could almost hear Ali playing with her blonde hair. "Wow. I got a tattoo. Of a cute little froggy!"

"Yay, I can't wait to see it!"

"Well you can't while you're on tour!"

"That's true, very true. Our first stop is LA, if you want to meet us there..."

"Okay! I was going that way anyway!"

"What? No you weren't."

"So? We can pretend."

I laughed loudly. "Okay. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

We hung up and I went back to my book.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler again, I apologize.

haha, I'll update ASAP.

Livy and Natz Still own!