Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Le Disko

"Skinner and Molly, sitting in a tree! H-U-M-" I sang in a high annoying voice just to tick him off. Ah, to be in elementary school again.

"Enough! You're distracting me!" He was playing Guitar Hero with Noah and Noah was winning.

"I am not, you just really suck at that game."

He shot me a venomous look and I started singing 'Thank You For The Venom' by My Chemical Romance. I abruptly cut the song off and asked, "Is she coming over today?"

"Molly?" He gave up hope on the game and just let Noah win. "Yeah, I guess. I told her to come over for dinner, she seemed like she wanted to."

"Cool. So um, what are we having for dinner?"

Both Noah and Skinner looked at me.

"Do I have to cook again?" I asked, slightly annoyed. On the bus, I always had to cook. It sucked because we had this tiny microwave and I could only make one dish at a time.

"Yes." Skinner said, his tongue hanging out of his mouth like an idiot.

"You know what, Ali's coming over tonight and she's cooking. I'm making her. So that's settled."

Noah picked up his guitar again and started a new game. "That's fine with me."

Skinner also returned to his game and started singing along with 'Radio Song' by Superbus. I knew his accent was funny. It was French.

I picked up my cell phone and texted Ali to meet us there, it was our last night in town. She texted back with a sad face and said, 'I'm cooking for you guys tonight. You need nutrition.'

I didn't disagree and she came over within five minutes. Skinner asked her, "Are you going to be making one of your crappy organic dishes tonight?"

"I want to annoy Skinner like he annoys me." She said to me, rolling her eyes.

"Call him Jasper." I whispered with a laugh.

"Oh Jasper you silly boy, yes I'm going to."

His fingers froze and he looked over at her in horror. "How do you...?" Then he looked at me. "CHARLOTTE!"

I giggled and ran outside into the parking lot where he tackled me to the ground. "Charlotte, I'm gonna kill you! DO NOT tell people my name! I hate it!"

"I know, Skinner, I know."

He stood up and that's when we noticed small, mousy Molly watching in fascination.

"Hey Molly!" Skinner said and hopped over to her.

"Hi Molly." I said with a curt little wave.

"Hey." Her voice was so soft.

"Well come on in. Skinner and I were just laughing about his name."

"Skinner?"

"No, Jasper."

"Oh. I like Jasper, sometimes I wish he would use that instead of Skinner."

"Skinner is his name." i said with a shrug.

We walked to the little tiny hallway and Skinner walked past it so he could go play his game.

Molly sighed. "I want him to do that with me."

"What?"

"You guys were having so much fun, I wish we did stuff like that."

"You will. He just needs to warm up to the idea. He isn't normally... rough with the girls he likes how he likes you."

"Oh okay." She seemed to like the answer I gave her, so I dropped the conversation.

We were just sitting there staring at each other for a few seconds when Molly burst into tears.

"Jesus! Molly? Molly, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Molly, people with nothing as problems do not burst into random tears! Tell me hun."

"Oh CHARLOTTE!" She threw her arms around me in a tight hug. "Skinner and I have been together a few times before this... it's never worked out... I just don't want it to end again. I love him. Charlotte, we have a son together."

I was winded imediately. A son? Skinner? Shit, I didn't even know he had girlfriends.

"What?" I breathed out with difficulty.

"He doesn't know. Don't tell him. That's why I ended it last time. But I realized I want my Dan to have a father, his real father. God, am I stupid?"

I didn't know how to reply. Instead I just hugged her back and said slowly, "No."
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprising, isn't it? Hehe, I'm devious.

Ashley, Livy, and Natz have shared custody.

NATZ! Are you ready for your surprise? I think not. :D