Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

About A Boy

We had just finished a morning show and of course Natz and Levi were already making out on the couch as if their lips were Hoover vaccums. I flipped open a magazine and started reading. I saw the words I'd longed to see for weeks and screamed.

"Noah!"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Do you want to go to Warped Tour?"

"Yes, but darling, we don't have any tickets."

"We'll buy them there. COME ON!"

"What? We can't just leave."

"Oh yes we can. It's only a few miles from here, pleaseeeeeeeeeee?"

"Um, sure?"

"Yes!"

I jumped up from the couch and hopped out of the bus and onto the pavement in the parking lot we were stopped at.

"COME ON NOAH, YOU TAKE FOREVER!" I hissed.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Let's go... But don't you want a shower first?"

"No, I want to see The Academy Is..."

"Well, okay."

We walked to the place it was being held and bought the tickets. I was so excited I was about to cry. I couldn't wait to see my favorite bands on stage. It was the best few seconds of my life when I held the tickets in my hand and entered the park.

"Noah, come on!"

I raced forward like a child on a sugar high looking for it's next trip.

"Slow DOWN!" Noah called and I turned around fast enough that I fell over.

"Good God, what happened to my girlfriend?" Noah asked with a roll on his eyes. But was too speechless to talk because William Beckett was standing over me, his hand extended.

"Hi."

"Hi," I managed to croak as I let his lacy finger wrap around mine.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

I wasn't about to say, 'Well now that you're here.' God, I was such a fangirl when it came to him. No other person did that to me.

Noah coughed. "Charlotte?"

"What?" My eyes were probably clouding over, but I had no care as to how I looked. Antlers could have sprouted from my head and I wouldn't have noticed.

"Babe?"

"Yeah," The next dreamy response that came from my lips was just as bad as the first.

"Hey, I'm William," William said to Noah and shook his hand.

"Noah," Noah replied, "Charlotte, snap out of it."

I shook my head a little and felt myself come back to life. "Hi, I'm Charlotte."

"Yes, I know. And as you obviously know, I'm William. Nice to formally meet you."

"Nice to formally meet you too," I said, back to my nice calm self.

"Jesus, you're such a fangirl," Noah muttered.

"Fangirls are fun," William said with a smile. "Maybe this fangirl would like to come with her boyfriend and myself to my bus? I've just got to get ready to perform."

"Sure, we'd love to," I said without any hesitation. I had forgotten about my boyfriend, and even having one, until it came from William's perfect lips.

"Great!"

He linked him arm with mine and I could have died from my luck. I felt like I was 10 again, staring at the ceiling up to my posters and wishing to be like my idols and to meet them.

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ!" I sang and William joined in. Noah grumbled behind us.

"Welcome to the jungle!" Will said as we got on his bus.

I took in everything from the sights to the smells. It smelled very similar to our bus.

"So what do you guys do?" Will asked and we sat down.

"We're actually on tour right now. We're from that band FallingThrough, if you've ever heard of us."

"Really? Wow, I like you guys a lot. I didn't know you guys had a girl in your band."

"She relatively new... But amazing all the same."

"She seems cool." He smiled at me and then said, "Isn't it weird to be dating a band member?"

"No, not really."

"Oh..."

We got quiet and I just marveled at the beauty of the two of them.

"WOW! You're so amazing! Both of you!" I said with excitement, suddenly bursting through the quiet.

They laughed at me and I just sat there with a content grin on my face. I could hear From First To Last playing somwhere outside and i hummed along to the beat of the song who's title I couldn't place.

I knew it was the start of something good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy filler, but I do have nice plot twist coming in. Don't worry, this is going to remain an original fiction, I just had to put Warped and William in somewhere.

=D

Good God, I was looking over my parts and I mess up my 'to' s a lot. I apologize.