Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Hourglass Glued To The Table

My head hurt with the plot boiling in my head. There was NO WAY it was going to work, but of course I had to try it. I thought I was literally going insane, it was a possibility at the time. I was off my depression meds, my heart rate was up sky high, and Skinner kept staring at me funny.

Dear Mom,
Come get me. I made a mistake.
-Charlotte-


I was selling my soul to the devil and I knew I would never get it back. I was to be bones, bare bones for the rest of my life.

I sealed the envelope and went to tuck it into the box at the post office. It would be picked up in an hour.

"Oh my god, WHAT are you doing?" I asked myself.

"I don't know, what are you doing?" Noah was watching me with eyes that were just colorless enough to kill.

"Taking a letter to the post office, I guess."

"No you're not. I'll do it for you."

"No, don't Noah, I'll -"

He ripped the letter out of my hand and opened the envelope. He read the words with disgust in this quick, venomous way.

"What's this?" He spat, the hurt rushing to the brims of his eyes, shaking his lips.

"Nothing, I ... Changed my mind..."

"It doesn't matter! How could you even think to go back to your mother?"

"I... I don't... It was a ploy to, you know..."

"No, I DON'T know. Char!"

"Sorry, I was just... I don't know, I really wasn't going to go back, do you hate me?"

"Just a LOT. Jesus, you couldn't just take what you have! Nothing is ever good enough for you, is it? I mean nothing to you, do I?"

"What? Yes it is and you mean everything to me!"

"Really? Because I don't think we should go through with this marriage!"

"What?"

My throat closed around my words, they were the poison I had chosen to drink. He gave me a look that sent daggers through my stomach and left me hunched over, bleeding from the eyes, crying red tears that had acid hidden in their molecular structure.

"Char... I just don't know about us any more... you keep doing things like this... God, Char, I love you but I can't stand this anymore."

"Noah, please don't say that. Take it back, just take it back!" My tongue was tied to the roof of my mouth and I couldn't help but tug on the strings a little.

I sighed. "Char, you can't keep doing this."

"I won't, I swear! Just take it back!"

"Hell no, you SLUT! GET OUT!"

"But Mommy, I'm only 6! Where am I going to go?"

"To the shelter down the road! I don't care just leave! I never want to see you again!"

"Please take it back moma! Please! Just take it back!"

She slapped me and chugged down her gin. "No. Go, you whore."


"Yeah alright. Sorry. I just over-reacted. You know I love you right?"

"Yeah. You know I love you too? With my whole heart?"

"Yes, I know."

"Good."

He grinned devilishly. "How about we go work on those kids, slave."

"Anything you wish master." I bowed down and he kissed my head.

"I'm really sorry Char."

"Me too Noah. Me too."

I tossed the letter into the garbage on our way out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you read yesterday's update?
Hehe, NATZ OWNS!
LIVY RULES!
ASHLEY ROCKS!