Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Am I Living It Right?

So th enight was off to a bad start, I think I'll start you there. I was sweating like mad, throwing up, and feeling uncomfortable. Noah was no comfort, I was too worried.

Natz had gone into an early delivery, and we were all scared. I felt like it was my fault.

It is your fault.

So yeah, I felt guilty. I had that salty taste you got with guilt on my dry tongue and the vomiting wasn't helping.

I wanted to get drunk right there, I felt my drug addiction suddenly calling me back to the place I was years ago. And I couldn't help but feel even more guilty because I hadn't told anyone my secret... my special thing... But enough of me. I was sick of me, all of my selfishness. God, how pathetic was I?

We heard her scream through the paper thin walls and then there was a wailing and a gasping that sounded like a baby. I smiled at my nephew despite my grief and rushed over to the door, looking through the glass as they sucked the fluid out of his mouth and nose. Then a nurse pushed past me and rushed him off to the neonatal intensive care unit. I was the first one in Natz's room, aside from Levi, and I was the first to congratulate her.

"Thanks."

Her voice was tired, like I was sure the rest of her was as well.

"Get some sleep, I'll talk to you later." I said and stood to leave.

I kissed her forehead and also gave Levi a kiss on the forehead. I really did love him like a brother.

I walked out and Noah went in, high fived Levi and patted Natz's leg. he smiled at them both and said something I couldn't make out of his lips that made them both smile. Natz took his hand and looked over for me in the glass, but I had ducked away. I wondered what he had said to them.

When he came out, I asked. "What did you tell them?"

"That we're holding off the wedding until our turn."

"What? We can't. I've planned everything!"

"It's not like I can't change that. Plus we'll only have to wait a little while. We don't want people to think anything."

"Wh...?" But then I caught on. He knew... How did he find out? I thought for a while and remembered I'd left the evidence out on the counter like an idiot. "Crap. You weren't supposed to find out like this, I wanted to wait until after the wedding to tell you. Please don't make me postpone it! We've already got everything ready! It's in two weeks!"

"We have to."

"WHY!?" I whined, "My father's already got himself ready too. I can't just change my mind!"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, we'll go through with it, but only because you're a whineass."

"Thanks, love. This means a lot. I wasn't going to wait seven more months to get married. I want it right now."

"What?" His face went white.

"What are you whating?"

"Uh... well I didn't know you were already there, I mean, you know, I just assumed you weren't so far along..."

"Oh well..." I blushed and took his hand. "We were very active a few months ago, if you remember."

It was his turn to blush, and I granted him that turn. "Well yeah..."

We were awful with the whole sex talk thing. We could play it up n any way, but we just couldn't talk about it after. It was just too weird for both of us.

We were silent as we walked out of the hospital, and it was cose to midnight by the time we reached the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Although this is a big Natz part...Ownage solely For Cluttermess.

I love you! *hugs* :]

Kinda crappy, I know. Sorry! =D