Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Watch Your Step

The days left before the wedding were down to a single digit 7 and I couldn't stop my breath from catching in my throat whenever I heard the number.

Skinner was back to ignoring me, I couldn't help but know why. Noah was surprisingly calm, one look from him and my heart raced even faster.

"Noah, come on."

"What?"

"Don't you remember what today is?"

"The day we confirm the flower delivery?"

"Yes."

"Oh... I was just guessing..."

"Noah!"

"Sorry, come on, we'll go."

He was very reluctant in his driving me every where. The gas prices were to high for our liking, our funds were short because of the event taking place in just 7 days. 7.

There was that number again. God, I couldn't believe it.

"So again, how many dozens of roses did we get?"

I could never remember how many roses we got... and that was the most important flower. I was going to carry black roses as my bouquet and my brides maids were going to carry one in each of their little bouquets.

The wedding had to be perfect. No one could understand why I was stressed out, but I guess that was because no one had ever gotten married... well the traditional way.

"3, I think."

"Oh. Right."

I smacked my forehead as we pulled into the parking lot for the little flower place. Once inside all I could do was concentrate on the sweet scent filling the air. The smell made me relax almost instantly. That's why I was planning on cleaning out the place for the big day. We confirmed the order and drove back home more calmly then before.

The first sound I heard when we walked in the door was Jasmine's cries for her mother.

"Sweetie, moma's coming," Natz said and popped a bottle into her baby's mouth.

"Hi Natz, where's Skinnnnnnnnnnn?"

Noah was yawning the last part so it sounded kind of like a drum was coming out of his mouth and blocking his airways.

"In the kitchen. He's talking to Molly, they've been on the phone for hours. They've been trying to work things out, you know. I really want it to work for them."

"Yeah me too." I interjected my opinion before any one else because I wanted things to go back to normal. I was sick of the awkwardness the kiss had caused.

"We all do. He's been moping so much." Levi rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Yeah, he has."

Noah agreed quickly and walked out to the kitchen. I followed quietly behind, I wanted to be nosy.

"...Molly, I really want this to work. Do you understand?...Yeah... Yeah, I want to be a good dad! Better than mi... Yeah. Well can I at least see him? What? Oh... Yeah... Hey Molls, do you want to be my date for the wedding? ...Noah's. You know he's getting married to Char. Right. Really? GREAT! Thanks. Yep... Tell Dan I love him. I love you too. Bye."

He clicked off the phone I rushed forward to hug him.

"I'm sorry I was so cruel Skinner. I love you like a brother, you know that?"

He put his arms around me in a tight hug. "I know. I love you like a sister. Sorry for everything."

"That's fine. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course. Friends?"

"Always."

Noah started clapping and I smiled.

"I'm glad that's over!" He was genuinely happy, I could tell.

"Yeah me too. I think we all are."

"I know I am," Skinner said and I pulled away from him.

I stood up and looked around the room. My hand went to my stomach and I said, "Now how about some food?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, boring...

hehe, WAIT FOR THE END! I HAVE SOME PLOTTWISTING ACTION!

I know, it doesn't make sense to put a plot twist at the end... but that's what the sequel is forrrrr. God, you people are dull.
Anyway, Layla owns. Natz Owns, Livy Owns, Ashley owns, Niki owns... did I miss anyone...?