Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

The Day Before The Day Before... Simply Stated.

"It's in two days!"

We had about thirty extra people in our house because the day of my life was actually just two days away.

A few of Noah's friends, some of Skinner's, Molly, Levi's friends, Natz friends, my dad, Dan who was Skinner's son, ...and some other people who I think just showed up becuase they thought it was a party.

"I KNOW!"

Natz was almost ready to fall over with glee. I swear that if she wasn't wearing high heels, she would have been jumping up and down like a two year old on a sugar rush.

"Noah, love, come help me."

I was sort of tired, being pregnant and all, and I wanted him to help me set the table for dinner.

"What hun?"

Sometimes I think he forgot. I was hoping he wouldn't tonight and offer me some wine or something. We had a specific waiter paid $100 just to fill up my glass with apple juice instead of wine. Noah would be drinking apple juice too, we didn't want things to look suspicious.

"Help me set the table?"

"Sure."

It was a large dinner, the one before our parties tomorrow. We had every food on the planet here. It was really great.

"Thanks."

We were setting out plates when Dan came in, his hair spiked and red.

"Just like his dad, eh?"

Skinner followed behind, his hair finally changed from yellow to this dark shade of red. It reminded me of blood pouring from the top of his head.

"You guys look great!" I was so happy for them, finally doing something together. But I couldn't help and wonder how Molly would react to her little bundle of joy's beautiful brown curls straightened and spiked. Plus to top it all of, his hair was red.

"I know what you're thinking, but it's just semi... I couldn't let the poor kid get yelled at on my behalf."

"Oh good."

Skinner had read my thoughts, like he always did. Sometimes I wondered if he had a machine that he stuck in my ear and it transmitted signals back to him. But that was just one of my crazy made up ideas. I told him that once and he laughed at me.

"Yeah... So what are you guys up to?"

"Nothing."

Noah had become sort of anxious very suddenly.

"Okay, well... yeah. I'm going to take Dan to the park. Catch you later."

"Bye."

"Noah? What's wrong?"

Skinner was out of earshot when I asked.

"Nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing."

He shot dark eyes at me. "It's nothing."

"Sorry."

And I retreated into this unknowing defeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Bleah...
Crappy update, for how long you've been waiting. Hopefully you like it.

Everyone who's reading owns. Love you guys!