Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

STRIPPER!

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Why would I care if a stripper came to Noah's party? He comes home to me. As long as nothing happens between this stripper and Noah, sure I'm fine with it."

"Okay... Are you on something?"

I rolled my eyes.

"No. I just don't care."

Levi was disbelieving as he searched my face, like suddenly some hint of doubt would appear and he could eat it up. I think he wanted me to object because of Natz.

"Oh, okay."

He smiled infectiously, I had to smile too.

"And bring him home by one. Remember we're going to get married tomorrow."

"Yeah, I remember."

He laughed and called Noah to go out. Noah was reluctant to leave me, but he did with a parting kiss.

"Bye sweetie. Have fun."

"You too."

"Enjoy the stripper."

He laughed. "I will hun, I will."

"And give her something for me."

I winked and he laughed.

"So, you're having a party too?"

"Yeah... But no drinking. Popcorn movie party. Boring I know."

"HA! I'd rather do that."

"Yeah, I know."

He left after that and I picked up my phone...

"GIRLS? Come over!"

"OKAY!"

They rushed over with lots of food, games, and movies we could all watch. It was great. We watched The Notebook, all of us with our makeup smeared started to throw popcorn until it was a full blown popcorn and pillow fight.

By the time the guys got home, everyone was half asleep, buzzed on salt and not enough sugar, all the tears in our eyes dried up, our heads against pillows.

"Hello girls. Hi love. I'm home."

Noah kissed my forehead and I rolled into his embrace. I was tired, but wanted him near me.

"How was the stripper?"

"I didn't even wach. I just wanted to come home and be with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah... The end is soooo close!
My first day of high school was today... So I figured I'd update in celebration.
Natz owns, soley. =D