Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

The End Part One

And so this is where I'll tell you about my wedding. See, in the day's before I had A LOT more stress than I let you think about.

It was a nice wedding, I have to say. It was beautiful. Noah was so handsome, standing up there waiting for me to be his wife.

Absolutely everything was perfect... Until Martha showed up.

"I WILL NOT HAVE THIS WEDDING! I WILL NOT LET MY DAUGHTER MARRY A PIECE OF S-"

And before she could finish Skinner stood up and put his fist into her face roughly.

"Go on."

He bowed and the priest laughed, despite being in a church.

Things went on... and we were married on December 12.

It was snowing outside, my matron of honor was Natz. Noah had Levi as a best man, and we all understood why. Skinner was busy watching Dan and taking millions of pictures for us.

Molly looked adorably cute next to Skinner. I was glad they had a family.

But mostly, I was glad I finally had a family.

My Noah, oh and yes he was finally all mine. Our rings represented the ties that held our hearts tight together.

God, he was so beautiful. Who was I to deserve him?

Who was I, the girl who had such an awful history, to have him for mine and only mine?

I pitied the girls who didn't have someone as sweet as him. He was everything I wanted in a man... And more.

Was that cliche or did it really matter? At the time no.

And when Levi stood up to toast us, Icouldn't pull my eyes away from my husband.

"You know, they've been together for a lot longer than Natz and I have... They're so perfect together. And when they make art together, it's like songs on paper, exploding to connect with your ears. It's perfect, their relationship. It kind of makes me sick. But you know, I love them both the same anyway. Without Char, I wouldn't have found the love of my life, and I wouldn't have my daughter Jasmine. I love you guys. Good luck, I know you don't need it."

And then...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is closing to an end...
I hope you guys love it.

These last two parts are mine. <3 to all of you.