Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

He Knew Each Tear Before It Came

My ankles were cold, and so were my shoulders. My back was pressed against a small chair and there was nothing I could do about the ice forming around my fingertips other than blow on them when he wasn't looking.

Noah looked gorgeous sitting across from me in the cold restaurant called Ice. I had the feeling the owners had no feeling in their skin. It was literally ICE in that restaurant. Noah was wearing a black tux with a blue tie and I was wearing a black dress that was a little too short for my liking, but it was the only dress I owned. Noah had brought me a blue flower and I put it in my hair. His green eyes were bright in contrast to the blue and white around us. Apparently he had been here before, or every one just happened to know him, because we got the warmest seats in the house. We had a nice long conversation about how odd the menu was. It was pretty nice for the most part, and he was so spectacularly simple that I could talk to him for hours. That's what I wanted. A simple boy who would listen, but who would give detailed opinions about everything I said. That's exactly what he was for a solid four hours. I forgot that he was the drummer for FallingThrough and he was just a sweet boy who wanted my company. He deserved every second of it.

"Thank you Noah. That was amazing."

He took my hand like in the movies and kissed it. I smiled and he said, "You're amazing. Would you like ot go out again some time?"

"Yes I'd really like that."

We walked around town for a little while, glancing at all the night life and very often at each other. He bought us ice cream and we shared it on the beach at a little table. He grinned suddenly and said, "You have some ice cream on your nose."

"Where?" I went cross-eyed and he smeared some onto my nose from his cone.

"NOAH!" The birds on the shore flew away and he started laughing. He was close to tears when I took mine and threw it right at his face.

"HEY!"

We had an ice cream fight for ten minutes or so, which was about the time it took for the cone to each absorb a gallon of sand as we were running from each other. When we walked off the beach laughing hysterically we had ice cream everywhere and some had gone down my dress. He had some down his pants too, because I fell on top of him and shoved it down there. He squirmed for two of that ten minutes.

His car was a sticky mess when we pulled up to the house FallingThrough was living in. Every one was already sleeping, shockingly. I supposed rocker boys needed their sleep too.

I decided to stay there that night. Noah let me take a shower first and he lent me some of his clothes to wear to bed. I ended up wearing a black shirt with striped blue and black pants. He really like the color scheme blue and black.

After I cleaned myself and brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush he gave me, I pulled up my hair and crawled into my nice little couch bed. It smelled like shampoo for some odd reason and there was this mysterious blue stain on it that I covered up with fresh laundry detergent smelling sheets.

He came into the little room in pj's very similar to mine and asked if I was doing alright.

"Fine."

He settled himself at the foot of the bed and said, "Ignore that stain. It's a blue magic marker that Skinner broke in half on purpose. None of us can get it out."

I smiled wrly and yawned. "I'm tired. Want to lay by me?"

"Uh..."

He suddenly became shy boy again and I took his hand. "I don't bite you know."

"I know." He crawled awkwardly up next to me and pulled the blankets over both of us. He smelled just like the bed and I wondered how many times he'd slept there. I took his hand again and fell asleep just like that.

"What do we have here?" The sun was shining in through white curtains and my eyes weren't ready to be opened yet. "GUYSGUYSGUYS! Come here!" Skinner screamed.

"Skinner, shut up," Noah said and put his arm around me. I closed my eyess again for a second, but the light had permanently scarred my retinas.

"Charlotte wake up!"

"Too. Bright. Vampire. Need. Sleep," I replied in a harsh voice. I had no spit in my mouth at all and I wanted a glass of water.

"VAMPIRE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!"

"Hissssssss." I said.

Levi and Drake came in with squinted eyes which opened more fully when they saw us. "Stop staring. All of you. I'm not an animal at a petting zoo." I shot at them and rolled over and closer to Noah.

"Noahhhhhh," Drake drawled.

"Drakeeeeeeeeeee," Noah whined.

"God, you always get the pretty girls."

"I do not. I haven't had a girlfriend in years."

"True, but I've never had a girlfriend so that constitutes me saying always."

I sat up in a rush and said with venom, "I'm leaving the zoo."

Then they all said, "Look, she's wearing his clothes!" at the same time.

"Oh come on. We went out on a date and I didn't feel like going home. What was I supposed to do? Sleep naked?"

"Well..." Skinner said with a smirk.

"Shut up Skinner. Noah, do you want to take me home now?"

"Yeah."

He scratched his head and sat up. We walked out with a few loud "WOOOTS" coming up behind us and Noah flipped them off.

He drove me home with a smile on his face the whole way. We were listening to music and I was singing.

In my driveway I was still in his clothes and my dress was draped over my arm. My mother's car was gone but my brother's wasn't. Like a fool I assumed he was sleeping. I kissed Noah and got out of the car.

"I'll give you your clothes back tomorrow. I'll be over at six, okay? I have a day off for once."

"Great. I'll see you then."

I walked up to the house and watched him drive away through the window. When I turned around, there were hands on my face coming from two directions, and someone was punching me hard. It was my brother.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT BOY? WHAT? TELL ME!"

"Nothing," I choked out.

"Liar! WHORE!"

And then one final punch was thrown where I fell to the ground and he kicked me with a sick smirk on his face. "Bye bye honey." He walked out the door and I tried to sit up or scream, but both made me light headed and the world faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, we liking it so far?

Hum?

I have one subscriber, so I'd like to say thanks, even though I can't figure out how to see who you are. Thank You SOOOO much.

I love everyone who's reading. XP