Status: One shot :)

Untitled

Three Words

As i walked hand in hand with my husband down the busy streets of Madrid i smiled to myself thinking how lucky i am."Daniela you ok?" quized Sergio as he brought me back from my thoughts."Yeah im good" i smiled. "Good because we must sort out the cot for the baby later you know" he informed and pecked me on the cheek. I laughed quietly to myself i couldnt believe in 2 weeks we'd have our own little child. After along day of walking i sighed and sat down on the couch turning on the tv. I heard Sergio's loud footsteps head down the stairs he had been UP there for over 2 hours!"Babe i got something to show you" he smiled. I reluctanly got off the couch and intertwined his hand with mine and went up stairs. As we entered the babys room to be i stood there shocked."Serg ... This is amazing i-i love it" i stuttered close to tears. Sergio was never a handyman. The room was beautiful pink walls , teddy bears everything you name it. He walked over and hugged my waist as i buried my head into his muscular chest. I looked up into his deep brown eyes filled with love. I whispered"Sergio , there are 3 words ive been dying to tell you ... Baby i love you!"

THE END !!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
:') Xxxx comment x