Status: Another one-shot from being sick...

Alpha

Lily and Vincent

Loving the Alpha male of the pack was never easy. Lily always knew that, but she ignored it. I mean even though she was an Omega, what wasn't to love about Vincent. He had perfect tan skin and rich cocoa colored eyes with his short, curly black hair. Lily had always loved Vincent and always will.

He was a laid back man that can be very considerate to others feelings. Always the leader and strong-headed, Lily and him had often fought. The thing was, they couldn't stay mad at each other for long. Lily told Vincent that she loved him at the mating celebration. Vincent said he never wanted to see her cry. From then on they were deeply in love.

On the first full moon of the year they wed underneath a canopy of trees. Nine months later Lily could hear the small pitter-patter of tiny paws echo off the walls. As many times as the children broke stuff, she couldn't be mad at them. They always seemed to put a smile on her face, even in the worst of times.

Later on, Vincent and Lily began to fight. Vincent's father had died recently and he had to leave for a few months to settle the affairs. Lily wanted to go, but her belly was swollen with the promise of new life. Plus, things had began to grow rough in the kingdom, and Vincent didn't want to put her through that stress. Vincent left, and Lily cried. But later he came back with the promise of a new life for them.

Lily and Vincent watched the world around them grow and change. Their children (all 7) grew into lovely adults and had children of their own. But, eventually all good things must come to an end.
I am Elizabeth, the youngest daughter of Lily and Vincent. Here I sit writing their obituary as they slowly slip away. Don't fret though, they were happy in their last moments together.

Remember, it isn't easy to be in love with the alpha. But love conquers all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still sick.

But I was bored so I wrote this for you guys. :)

Ciao,
Abigail