Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Stay Right Where You Are.

You Don't Know How Lovely You Are.

*Austin's P.O.V*

I didn't want him to go to that slut's house. Okay, so maybe I needed to calm down a bit. Sammy isn't a slut, Austin. Well, she is but besides the point, she's a lesbian. And Alan is gay. So I would surely hope that everything would be okay, even if I knew my little ginger princess would never do anything like that to me. Cheating was not on the agenda for him, and when we got home I planned on showering him in kisses and being as clingy as possible. I don't give a shit if he liked it or not. Although, I knew he would, so I brushed off the thought.

But as of now, he was laying on his stomach, quietly tapping away on his phone while seeming to be zoning out. God, he was just too much. In a good way, of course.

"So, uh, when are you headed over there?" I ask quietly, running my fingers over his shoulder to get his attention, immediately causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

"I think she said around five." He replies thoughtfully, sounding more like a question than an answer, causing me to laugh. "What?" He groans, dragging out the 'a'. "I didn't even SAY anything."

"You're too cute, babe." I answer, a light chuckle finding it's way into my voice as I press a kiss to the back of his neck, right on one of his protruding spinal bones. A blush creeps onto his cheeks as he turns onto his back, looking up at me, looking as 'innocent' as ever.

"I think the guys are watching a movie...we should head out there." I smile, giving him a final peck on the lips before jumping off of him and standing up.

"Sounds good." He replies uncertainly, standing up and interlocking his now-tattooed fingers with mine.

The walk out of his bedroom was weird, but only because the door isn't too wide. We had to go through single file, but that's cool. Finally, we reach the living room to find all three guys absorbed into whatever movie they were watching. And with my luck, it most likely wasn't Star Wars.

"Hey guys!" Shay smiles from the couch, his legs stretched across Tino's lap.

"Hi." I reply, feeling rather odd as all of them turn to look at us. It may have been only Justin, Tino and Shay, but that's all it takes to send Alan's social anxiety into a tizzy.

Quickly after finding room on the couch, I sit down and motion for Alan to follow. Pulling him onto the couch with me, he sits regretfully on my lap. But not until after suggesting that he weighed as much as an elephant and would probably crush me to death. I was about to object, but Justin interrupts.

"So are you guys coming to Andy's party?" He asks, eagerly bouncing his leg up and down, distracting Alan from the movie even more than he already was.

He was more so asking me to go than Alan, since he had to go, being Justin's best friend, he was obligated. It was just the kind of thing that the two gingers did for each other, out of love. Plus, I had actually found out who the fuck Justin's boyfriend was. It turns out he was a guy named Andy Glass and he was apparently 'super mega hot'. According to Justin. Although in my mind, no one compared to Alan. He was second to none.

"Yeah, we are." I reply, an even tone taking my voice. I silently wished that we didn't have to. We were quiet in public anyway. Alan didn't like to socialize much, and there was no way I would leave him alone.

"Awesome!" Justin says, content with my answer. Looking over to Alan, he just looks empty-headed. And it got me worried.

•••

After the movie had ended, Tino and Shay went home. Justin had excused himself to his room, leaving me with my boyfriend on the couch. We were laying down now. Me on my side, and Alan laying on his back looking up at me.

"Promise me you won't drink." I murmur softly into the little ginger's hair. "I really don't want anything bad to happen to you..." I feel him take a deep breath as he takes a moment too long for my liking to answer my simple question.

"Well..." He looks up at me, biting his lip deep in thought. "Why not?"

I sigh as I allow my fingertips to run over his hips, which you could practically see right through his t-shirt. He had refused to allow me to see him shirtless.

"I really, really don't want to go, but I'm going there to be with you and," I continue to let my feelings gush out as I feel his stomach clench when my hands finally reach it. "I just that think it'd be really nice to come home sober, cuddle and watch a few movies."

He nods eagerly, stretching upwards to press a kiss to my nose. "That sounds lovely."

"So is that a promise?" I ask, hope making it's presence obvious in my voice.

"Promise." He replies, giving a short nod before burrowing back into my chest, kissing my jaw before doing so.

And we simply laid together. No further words discussing this 'amazing' party, just sitting away in a comfortable silence as he seemed to clutch onto me tighter and tighter as each second droned on. I have to say, I love the clingy side of Alan. It was the perfect balance between 'Madly in Love' and 'Obsessed' in my opinion, leaning perhaps a bit more on the Madly in Love side. Not like it mattered, because now I would make sure he was stuck with me for the rest of his life, even if we weren't married. As bad as I wanted to be. But it was undoubtably too soon for him.

"Do you even want to go?" I asked, lazily twirling a couple strands of Alan's silky soft hair in between my fingers.

He lightly scoffs before looking up at me. "Do you really think that I'd ever willingly go to a party?"

"No." I smile, pressing a kiss to the tip of his perfect little nose, feeling the cold metal of the hoop going through it. "God, you're so beautiful."

"You're such a liar." He laughs softly, leaning up to kiss me on the lips, something that always kept me on the toes, no matter the situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updaaaaaaaaate. Get on my level.