Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

Hear My Voice

I ran. All I could hear was the sound of my feet hitting the pavement, and my blood pumping in my ears. My backpack weighed me down but I was still running as fast as I could. I needed to get to Mike’s house.
The evening’s events flashed through my mind like a horror film. Just in parts, but the most horrific ones. There were things that had happened that I wanted to forget but they were stained into my memory.
“You’re nothing.”
“You’re worthless.”
“What are you even here for?”
I wiped away the tears that had started to form in the corners of my eyes. I knew what they said wasn’t true, but it still hurt. I was their daughter. Did that mean nothing? Suddenly I tripped on a curb that was masked by darkness. I went down fast and hard. I lay on the ground, pain shooting through me, crying. I looked up. I didn’t recognize the area. It looked like a run-down part of town. There were a few cars littering the street. The streetlights were blown out and useless. The apartments here looked like they hadn’t been lived in for a while. I needed to take a break from running. I just sat on the curb and cried silently.
About 5 minutes later, I felt something. It wasn’t that something was touching me, but I could sense someone walking towards me. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck as the footsteps grew louder. Finally I heard a soft, low voice.
“Hello.” The mysterious man said.
I looked up at him. He stood well over 6 feet tall. His skin was as pale as ivory and he had a very defined face. His cheekbones were so sharp, they could cut ice. His jet black hair was cut short at the sides but left slightly longer on top. He was dressed in all black. A black muscle shirt, showing off his toned, tattooed arms. He wore tight black skinny jeans that had been ripped multiple times. But the one thing I couldn’t stop staring at were his piercing blue eyes. They were ringed with black. It actually looked like it was from some sort of makeup. I wasn’t scared of him for some reason. He gave off an aura that was calm and friendly.

At this point, I realized I should probably say something back.
“Hi,” I spoke hoarsely.
He sat beside me and looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.
“I know this may look weird, a 22 year old guy talking to a teenage girl on a dark street in the middle of the night. But rest assured, I’m harmless.” He spoke in a friendly tone. “I’m actually staying right over there for a bit.” He pointed to an apartment complex about 50 feet away. “I couldn’t sleep, so I was I my room when I heard you crying out here.”
I sniffled. “Sorry about that. I’ve just had a rough night and I’m trying to get to my friend’s house.” My voice broke on the last word. “And I’m 19 by the way.” I said that part in a slightly more cheerful way.
He gave me a heart-warming smile as he let out a small laugh.
“Well, I can give you a lift to your friend’s place, and you can tell me all about your night.”
I was always told to never get into a car with a stranger, but for some reason I trusted him.
“Sure.” We stood up and he led me to a car that was parked on the other side of the street. We got in and we just drove. It was calming and I felt really comfortable around him. I liked this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! This is a story I've been working on for a while. This is also my first fan fiction that I've posted on here. I would really love some feedback for this first chapter! I'm sure, most of you can guess who this "mystery person" is already. I will be posting one chapter per day for 7 days. Then, I will be posting maybe one per week. I have 7 chapters already written, so I just want some feedback, telling me if I should continue the story! Thanks so much, and I hope you like the next few chapters!
Title: Saviour -Black Veil Brides