Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

Could I Easily Fill His Shoes?

We both pulled away at the same time. We were hungry for more. We both knew what was going on here. We both had feelings for each other, even though we had only met a few hours ago. I felt guilty, of course, mostly because I was here with Andy, and because I knew that I was turning into a band slut, just like Gabe had said. I’m so stupid. How could I let myself get swept up by one guy that shows me any form of attention? I promised myself I wouldn’t do that again. And what about Andy? He was perfect. He was sweet, caring and he really liked me too.
Jack had seen the worry in my face, because he tried to make me feel better about this whole situation.
“Shit Claire, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. I know you’re dating Andy, and I’m really sor-”
“I’m not dating Andy, Jack. We’re just friends and we met yesterday night.”
“Oh.” His face lit up a little bit. “So what does that mean for us?”
“I don’t know. Because I do have feelings for Andy. He helped me a lot yesterday and he made me feel special. But then you came along and fucked everything up!” My voice rose on that last sentence.
His face fell, “I’m really sorry Claire.” He stared at his shoes with his hands in his pockets. “You can leave if you want to.”
I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. He tensed up at the sudden touch, but loosened up and grabbed my waist, bringing me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, enjoying every moment of the kiss.
“So I didn’t fuck everything up?” Jack asked as he nibbled on my ear.
I brought his lips back to mine and smiled into the kiss. “No, you idiot.”
He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me up against the wall and I hungrily tugged at the bottom of his shirt, willing him to take it off. He set me down on the kitchen counter and tore off his shirt. I did the same with mine. He and I just stared at each other with such lust, it was killing me. He grabbed me off of the counter and he carried me over to his bunk. He closed the door that separated the bunks from the main entrance. We slid into his bed and under the covers. I took off my bra and shorts while he tore off his pants. The space was so small, which made it difficult to move, but we were in such a hunger for each other, we really didn’t care.
I rolled on top of Jack and attacked his lips. His wandering hands made their way from my face, to my sides and settled on my butt. He gripped it so tightly, I moaned into his lips. I could feel him growing beneath me. I smiled into the kiss.
“You like this, do you?” I said in a fierce whisper into his ear.
“Mmm babe, you have no idea.” He said in a raspy voice.
He started to kiss his way down my body, spending a great amount of time in each area. His lips were on my stomach, kissing and sucking their way down. I was going to be covered in marks after this. I guess that was a fair price to pay for this much pleasure. It was fantastic, until we heard the bus door open and someone walk into the lounge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Sex -The 1975
Who could it be?