Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

It Won't Mean a Thing

“Jack? Are you here?” Zack yelled from the front of the bus. His footsteps got louder as he approached the door to the back.
Jack hopped out of his bunk to find his clothes. Meanwhile, I ducked under the covers and tried to hide. I grabbed the pile of my clothes that were on the floor and quickly closed the curtain on the bunk. Zack opened the door, just as Jack finished buttoning up his pants. He still had no shirt on.
“Oh, hey Zack.” Jack said as calmly as possible.
“What are you doing here?”
“Oh, I just needed to change my shirt, I spilled some beer on it. What’re you doing?” Jack’s voice raised on the last sentence.
“Whose underwear are these?” Zack asked him.
Fuck. I left my underwear on the floor! I quickly put my bra, shirt and shorts on. I knew I would be revealed soon.
“Oh, someone threw them on stage.” Jack said casually.
It seemed that Zack was believing this, until he saw a ripple in the curtain, from me putting on my shorts.
“Jack, who’s in there?”
“Why do you care? It’s not like I never bring girls back to the bunk. I always have some band slut back here.”
My heart shattered. Band slut. That’s all I was. Gabe was right. I wasn’t going to stay here and listen to this, even if it was true. I threw open the curtain and was stood in front of a surprised Zack, and horrified Jack.
“Hello Zack. I would appreciate if you didn’t tell anyone about this,” I turned to Jack, “that goes for you too.” I said harshly, shooting daggers at him.
I grabbed my underwear out of Zack’s hand, turned on my heel and stalked out of the bus. I stuffed my underwear into the back pocket, not caring who saw me. Sure, I looked like a slut, but who were they to judge?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating, but it seems like no one is reading this :/ Some feedback would be nice

Title: Do It Now, Remember It Later -Sleeping With Sirens