Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

The Trouble We Could Get Into

"Oh, I know them. I really like them actually." I looked at the band. They all came up and shook my hand and introduced themselves. They were all super nice. But I had a weird feeling that Gabe didn’t like me. Whenever I would walk over to a group that he was in, he would give me a strange look, disgust mixed with confusion, and walk away. I had just met him! What could I have possibly done wrong? I didn’t let that ruin my mood. I was in the middle of talking with Jesse and Kellin about which of their music videos were the most fun to shoot, when Gabe walked over. I was slightly surprised, considering his great hatred for me.
“Kellin, Matt needs you and Jesse to go over some of the stage moves again.” He said in a firm voice.
“Sure,” Kellin and Jesse got up and walked back to the stage. I started to get up to leave, because there was no point in me staying, considering the people that liked me had just left. But Gabe grabbed my arm. I turned back to him.
“Can I help you?” I asked him, a bit of a bite in my voice. But I didn’t care because this guy hated me and he just grabbed me. He pulled me off to the side, where no one could see us.
“I don’t know who you are, but I don’t appreciate you waltzing in here, acting like you own the place. I know your type. You’re just another band slut. Except you’re worse, because you only know one of our albums.”
I stood there in astonishment. Who did this asshole think he was? He had met me an hour ago, and he thought he knew my entire life? Oh no. No one insults me without knowing shit.
“Gabe, I understand that you feel somehow threatened by me, but you need to get your head out of your ass. I don’t want to sleep with you, or your band as a matter of fact. I came here for my friend. I don’t need an asshole like you telling me what he thinks is MY life story is. You don’t know anything about me, so I suggest you leave me alone from now on.” And with that, I walked back to where Andy was talking with Jack.
“Hey babe, how are you liking this so far?” Andy asked, putting his arm around my waist.
“I like the music, but some people here are just not the brightest.” I gave a quick glance to Gabe who was watching me with anger in his eyes. Some people just can’t handle the truth.
“Well I wanna go check out some more bands. Wanna come? Or do you wanna stay with these guys?”
“I’ll come with you.” I responded happily, knowing I wouldn’t have to see Gabe again.
We walked to another stage that was filling up. There was a giant skull and cross bones behind the drums on stage. We walked backstage and I saw some of the most beautiful men warming up. One was holding drum sticks with a tank top that showed off his muscular and partially tattooed arms. Another was doing reps of 50 pound weights with his headphones in. He was the fittest of them all. One was lying on the couch playing his guitar. He had spiky black hair with a single blonde streak in the front. He was singing at the top of his lungs (badly) and laughing at another guy who was singing along with him. He had short brown hair that was sort of sticking up. They all looked amazing. And apparently I was letting that show, because Andy leaned down and whispered into my ear
“Close your mouth babe, you’re here with me.” He let out a small chuckle and smirked down at me.
“Who are they?” I asked. Andy led me to them.
“Guys, this is my friend Claire. Claire, meet Rian, Zack, Jack and Alex. They are All Time Low.”
“Hi.” I said shyly. That was all I could come up with? Are you kidding me?
They obviously didn’t mind, because they all smiled and invited me to sit down. They asked me how I liked the festival so far, and where I was from and all that. Then a guy with a walkie-talkie walked over to us and asked for Zack and Rian to start getting ready. Alex had wandered off earlier to go meet some fans outside, so it was just me, Andy and Jack. Jack and I were sitting on the couch talking about what kind of music we liked, when Andy got a phone call. He walked away to answer it. Jack and I made more small talk until Andy came back in a rush.
“Hey Claire, I gotta go back to the bus for a quick second. They need me for a band meeting. Do you want to come back, or stay here to watch?”
“I’ll stay here. I really want to hear what they sound like.”
“Ok, I’ll come by later,” He turned to Jack, “Take care of her for me, bud.”
“No problemo.” Jack said with a salute.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the last chapter I'll be posting this week. Hope you guys liked the "posting one per day thing"! The next chapter will be up sometime soon, because I'm really into the Jack/Claire thing. Let me know what you guys think is going to happen! Or what you want to happen!

Title: Shameless -All Time Low