Status: In Progress

I'm in Love With Poisoning

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Jack and I had so much fun talking about the weirdest things. We talked about celebrities (my favourite was Joseph Gordon-Levitt, his was Natalie Portman), movies that made us laugh (he really liked Home Alone), the strangest thing we’ve ever heard on the news, and if we believed in aliens or ghosts (we believed in both of them).
I hadn’t realized it, but we were sitting so close that I was almost sitting on his lap. My legs were swung over his and his arm was on my shoulders. It didn’t feel weird though, it felt really normal. Almost like I was talking with Mike. Their manager, Matt came by and called everyone to take their place on stage. Jack had a slight look of sadness as he got up. He held on to my hand
“Stay here Claire. I’ll be back soon.” He walked away slowly, still keeping his eyes on me. His hand slowly let go as he walked to his guitar. The band ran on stage with such energy it was incredible. They played for about 45 minutes before their last song. Dear Maria, Count Me In. This was the only song I knew because Mike had played it several times. I just never knew that they played this. The entire time, Jack was jumping up and down and swinging around. He smiled at me several times and this gave me butterflies. They ended with Alex screaming “Thank you very much Houston! We’ll see you next time!”
They all bounded off the stage and Jack was the last to come back. He was holding a great amount of bras.
“Hey Claire, what size are you?” He asked, tossing them onto the couch.
“Ha ha. These are souvenirs. They have been touched by the Jack Barakat. These are probably worth thousands!” My voice was dripping with sarcasm.
He proceeded to put one on top of his shirt and prance around.
“My name’s Claire! I’m so perfect!” He tried to mimic me in a high pitched voice. “Look at how great my hair is and how it flips so nicely!” He flipped his hair violently before he had to sit down. He was panting and wheezing. “Jesus Christ, that hurts.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one's so short! To make it up to you, I'll post chapter 9 probably tomorrow! But I'm not getting any feedback on it, so it's making me think you guys don't actually like it :(

Title: Keep The Change You Filthy Animal -All Time Low