Status: *** I plan to update every few days. Thanks for any comments/feedback received!

She's Not Afraid

Five

The Penguins were on the road, a two-day trip to Florida, which meant my life revolved around my television for the next two nights.

I was dressed in my Malkin jersey and a pair of spandex running shorts that were barely visible. Jessie wore her Crosby jersey and Pens pajama pants and a huge bowl of popcorn in her arms.

"Gotta give it you ya, Celeste. I'm totally jealous of your intense hockey jersey collection and the way you customize them."

I have this weird thing where instead of having generic customized jerseys, mine always have a player's nickname on the back. For example, my Malkin jersey says 'Geno,' my Dupuis jersey says 'Duper' so on and so forth.

We were about twenty minutes from puck drop when I heard a knock on the front door. Jess looked at me, shrugging her shoulders as I lifted myself from the couch.

"I assume by that fly jersey you're watching the game. Mind if I join ya?" James was leaning against the frame, a bag of goodies in his grasp. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a black 412 shirt, the sleeves showing off his growing tattoo perfectly. He had nice arms and his muscles were toned. Ugh hockey players.

"Shouldn't you be at a bar socializing with the puck sluts of Pittsburgh?" He pushed on the door and slid by me laughing.

"Now why would I do that when I have you?" He winked as he made his way to the couch. He pulled a six-pack out from one of the bags and a bag of chips, placing them on the table. "Oh come on, Celeste, Geno? Really? No Neal jerseys?" He was laughing.

"I don't wear jerseys of players who injure themselves while playing wiffel ball." Jessie nearly chocked on a handful of popcorn. James on the other hand, wasn't impressed.

"It wasn't wiffel ball. Jesus...." It became apparent that poor old James Neal was catching a lot of flack for the injury rumor.

"The Real Deal or Nealer? Oh the possibilities!" James stretched on the couch. As he raised his arms above his head, his shirt rose to reveal that glorious little hairy pathway to the forbidden unknown.

"How about 'sex god' I like the sound of that better." He smirked.

"Doubtful." I snort back, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh Celeste, you're so naïve. I'm a beast in bed, maybe one day you'll find out."

Jessie was stunned and I was 100% sure my mouth dropped. Celeste 1, James 1.

"No need to blush, beautiful. It's a fact that's just waiting to be proved." Boy was he cocky, no pun intended, and I loved that about him. Most women hate cockiness but at a certain level, it's okay and with James, it seems natural.

Plus I love a guy that's not afraid to talk about sex in public.

"Oh look, the puck drop...." I try to change the subject as I make my way to the couch. Of course, Jessie is sprawled out on the big couch, which means the only available spot is next to James.

On the love seat.

James pats the cushion next to him, eyeing me up and down. This is what you want, James? I bet you always get what you want. I thought. I grabbed my drink and sat next to him, with my legs crossed Indian style.

"Are you wearing anything under that?" He asked looking at my nether region.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"Two can play at this game, Celeste, and I guarantee, I'll win. I always do." He whispered in my ear, the sound of his voice and the slight Ontario accent drove me up the wall. I felt goosebumps on my arms and legs, hoping they weren't noticeable.

All three of us were on the edge of our seats throughout the whole game. Jess and I were taking the inevitable loss the hardest, cussing every time we turned the puck over. I shifted my eyes towards James who was constantly shaking his head in disappointment.

"I should be there," he muttered under his breath.

The Penguins fell to the Panthers 3-6. It was atrocious and the look on James' face solidified that.

"On to Tampa Bay." We both looked at Jessie who smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh come on you two, it's one game, get over it."

She liked hockey, especially Penguins hockey but she also doesn't understand the whole winning/losing thing. We're supposed to win. The Panthers are supposed to be an easy win. But tonight, hockey backfired on us and the hockey gods let the stupid Florida Panthers beat the Pittsburgh Penguins. There goes our 4-0 we were hoping for.

We both watched her as she cleaned up the bits of popcorn all over the floor. "I think I'm going to go to Matt's. We were planning on going to Diesel. Wanna come?" I shook my head 'no' because I hate Diesel. I hate clubs. James looked to me for his answer.

"I think I'll just chill here, is that okay?" He asked. I grinned from ear to ear, tucking the straggly piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well, I'll see you two later!"

Then she was gone.

***

My eyes followed Celeste's every movement as she walked around the living room.

"So what do you wanna do?" She stopped and stared at me.

"Omg lets make out!"

"Seriously?!" She could sense my enthusiasm and she wasn't impressed. She cocked her hip, placing her arms crossed in front of her. Such a sassy little woman. I thought.

"You wish!" She giggled. "How about we play a game?"

"Dealer's choice." She sat across from me on the oak coffee table. She peered into my eyes, looking more focused than ever.

"Truth or dare." She said seriously.

"Okay. We'll start out easy. Truth." I was feeling confident and I have nothing to hide.

"How many women have you slept with since you've been in Pitt?" Celeste leaned back in glory.

"Wow. Um. Dammit. Too many to count." This game was not starting off good. "Okay. Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

She rapidly shot me her answer. "Dare."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask her cautiously.

"Yup." Boy was she cocky. Oh this was going to be good.

"Kiss me."

***

Common sense would have told me that James would say that. Women's intuition let me down but being the competitor I am, I can't back down from a dare.

I lean back in towards him, my hands on his knees. If I was going to kiss him, I was going to kiss him.

My hands trailed up his leg, followed up his torso slowly so I could feel every muscle underneath. My legs were between his as I lifted myself off the table. Jesus he smells good. I thought. He was cleanly shaved which emphasized his jawline. He was grinning but his eyes were wide in anticipation.

With one hand bracing myself on his knee, I used my other hand to pull him closer to me. Our lips touched, my tongue founds its way through his lips. Those soft lips, they were like the heavenliest pillows ever, you just never want to separate yourself from them.

I felt his hand grab the back part of my right thigh, making my knees buckle and falling on him. I quickly repositioned myself, straddling both his legs as his hands grasped my hips.

This is what it's like to make out with James Neal...the thought never leaving my mind. He was a damn good kisser, he was gentle but he had an edge, he loved being in control.

But so do I.

I leaned into him, feeling the hardness between us. I pushed him back on the couch, my left hand grabbing his bicep and the other as a brace against the couch. I wanted to get close but not too close.

I'm such a tease.

***

I was speechless for once. This girl. I thought. She's deadly in all the right ways. It's only been a few days since we met but she was driving me up the wall and I had to force myself to not get too excited.

Too late.

She was making me hard with every movement she made on top of me. Her legs were soft to the touch but they were lean. She had killer legs and I couldn't help but imagine them wrapped around me.

Her competitiveness came out as expected. We fought for control and I let her win every now and then. Her hands were working double as she massaged my arms and while fumbling with my hair.

She was enjoying this so much, hiding behind a smile while kissing me. She tasted amazing and better than I hoped. Strands of her brown hair came out of her messy bun and fell against her face, tickling mine in the process.

This girl could be a model if she wanted. She was gorgeous and was everything I ever dreamt about.

But she was a fucking tease.

I love teases.

***

I removed myself from James and sat back on the table in front of him. I took my tie out and began redoing my hair, watching James reposition himself and gathering his composure.

"You okay over there?" I ask trying not to laugh.

James grabbed the couch pillow and placed it on his lap, his face red with guilt.

"Oh yeah, um...I'm great."

"How's the little guy, think he can make it to round two?" I nudge my head towards the pillow, James' shaking his head.

"Where's your bathroom?"

I point down the hall, James and pillow in tow. About 5 minutes later, James was pillow-free and a massive smile on his face.

"So round two. I believe it's your turn." He said.

"Okay. Truth or dare?" I challenge.

"Dare." James leaned back onto the couch, taking a sip of his beer. "Bring it on."

Oh, James. It's already been brought.

A thousands scenarios rushed through my head.