Status: *** I plan to update every few days. Thanks for any comments/feedback received!

She's Not Afraid

Nine

It was the feeling of pure ecstasy. I felt the throttle between his legs first hand and I only wanted more.

The speed that he had and the accuracy of his thrusts were enough to put me over the edge. Not to mention with every thrust, the horn from his Ferarri sounded, mimicking the horn in the CONSOL when a goal was scored.

He was the puck and I was his goal.

"James..." the words barely escaped my mouth. My breath was harsh and my chest was heaving as numbness began between my legs.

"Tell me you want me." His mouth trailed my collarbone, biting my right shoulder as I was caught beneath him.

"I want you, James." He kept his rhythm strong and he pounded into me harder every time our hips collided. It was painful, the best sex I ever had, the most thrilling experience of my life.

"Celeste, your all mine, babe." Just then James pushed into me one last time, both of us letting go of our inhibitions, his bare body collapsing onto mine. I ran my fingers through his damp hair, curls forming at the tips.

"Jesus." He muttered, his voice hoarse and his breathing was heavy. I looked at him, his face was dark but those eyes stuck out amongst the dim light. Even unseen could this man look flawless. He flashed his pearly whites below leaning in with a kiss.

"Mmmm, that was good." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for more. "I could go all night."

James chuckled.

"Round two upstairs then? It'll be way more comfortable, plus I can see every inch of you." his hand moved to my breast, cupping it and applying pressure to my nipple with his thumb.

"Ugh. Work and class tomorrow. Plus, I don't think you can handle me at my best, James."

"James sounds better than Nealer. Keep it comin." He retorted.

"If I don't leave, you'll definitely keep me coming. Pun intended." He wrestled me as I tried to remove myself from his lap.

"So can I see you tomorrow then? After work or something?" He leaned over to the passenger seat, kissing my cheek as his hand rested on my left thigh.

"Maybe. I might be doing something with the girls tomorrow night. Call my office."

"Your office. So professional, you are." He smiled. "Hey, is there anything going on between you and Matt?"

I snapped my bra, lifting my shirt over my head. I never noticed how impeccably clean his car was, considering how messy his house is.

"Nah, he likes me I think but he's my boss. And he's not my type."

"Your type, eh? What's your type?" James was still sitting there, shirtless with his dick still hanging out of his pants like the perfect gentleman.

"Don't be getting all Canadian on me." I laugh. "My type...hmmm. Matt is my type but he's also a co-worker. So that'll never happen."

There was a silence that filled the car. I could see James running his hands through his brown mane. He exhaled heavily, not sure whether is was from the sex or out of frustration. He's a hard man to read.

"Well, Celeste. It's been fun. I'll call you tomorrow." He grabbed his clothes and disappeared into his house, leaving me half naked in his very expensive car.

Alone.

***

"Hey, hey look who it is. Mr. Playboy back to work out with us." Bennett patted me on the shoulder as the guys gathered around.

"So that chick, what's her name again? How was she?" Asked Tuzzo.

"How do you even know about this?" I took the stationary bike next to Duper.

"It's all over twitter, bro. Some blonde posted pics of you two at Local, and leaving."

"I'm sure she'd like that," I muttered.

"Hey, it's your civic duty of bro-ness to let us in on that piece of ass. We all know you hit that!" Sunshine started laughing; boy was he a feisty one today.

"We fucked in my car, that's about it."

The boys got quiet.

"Which car?" Crosby showed himself, a look of curiosity hit his face.

"Ferrari. Why does it matter?"

"A man does not simply fuck a girl in their Ferarri. If I don't say so myself, I think Nealer here has a little crush on this Celeste chick." Pauly started laughing. "Especially when you let this girl DRIVE your ferarri."

The guys looked at Paul with daggers.

"You're fucking joking." said Duper. Pauly shook his head, a smile appeared beneath his scruffy face and weird pornstache.

"I wish. I saw her take the driver's wheel and they were off. In all the years I've known Nealer, and all the girls I've seen leave his house, never have I ever seen him allow a girl to drive his car. EVER."

***

Work was busy as usual. So many clients, hardly any time to concentrate on what happened last night.

C: So do u think I scared him off?

J: Y? Bc you said Matt was ur type? Nah, he likes u. I can tell.

C: How can u tell?

It took 5 minutes until Jessie replied back with a response.

J: Believe me. He has the moment he met you & now he tasted your pussy, he'll be back. Trust me, a man like James Neal won't let a girl like you go.

I had no idea what she meant by 'a girl like me' nor did I want too. But I also wasn't looking to be someone's booty call, let alone someone like James, who is always in the public eye no matter what he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update, I had end of the semester finals going on so I quickly wrote this to get something up. Next chapter will be better and you'll learn a little background about Celeste.