Status: I don't update as often as I should. I am sorry.

House of the Unholy

Sam's eyes watered as she stared blankly at the sight in front of her. She clutched tighter to Dean's arm.

"Please, let's go. I can't watch this anymore." Sam whispered, tucking her head into her older brother's shoulder to try and block the image of her father's burning body from working it's way into her memory.

"Sammy, we can't just leave him. He's one of the greatest hunters of our time and he deserves to go out like one." Dean responded. "But you don't have to watch." He added, letting his arms hook around his baby sister's waist and pulling her into his chest so that she couldn't see what was happening.

She wasn't afraid; she'd seen much worse over the years. She was just sickened at the fact that it had come to this. Two children forced to go out into the world on their own because their father had been obsessed with a damn demon, obsessed with revenge that had done nothing apart from destroy himself and their family.

"He makes me sick." Sam muttered, turning to look over at the Impala, ready to climb into the passenger seat and leave this empty field behind.

"Do not start with that now, Samantha. We are all we have left." Dean whispered, pushing her blonde hair out of her blue eyes, while he thought of how much she looked like their mother.