Status: Active :D <3

Darkened Love

The 'NEW KID'.

CHRIS POV.

The rain poured down my face, I clutched my midnight black umbrella and held it above my head. I sighed deeply and walked all the way to hell, and by hell I mean school.

As soon as I reached the metal gates, I shivered, here goes another day of boredom...
I opened the gates slowly, causing it to make the worst sound possible, like chalk being run down a chalkboard with force. Thinking about that made me shiver again.

I quickly stopped in front of the entrance, opening my messenger-style bag and pulling out my timetable. Crap. Maths first. This class better be good, hell, who am I kidding, it's the worst subject ever to be created!
God, I swear I'd kill the guy who created maths... Who would want to make such a thing anyway? It's all too... bleh.

I shuffled my way into the school, up the stairs, right as the bell rang for 1st period. People crowded in the halls, pushing and shoving each other to get to class before the late bell rang, which obviously results in detentions with THE WORST teachers ever... and I mean the worst!

I burst through the door and straight to my seat, causing the teacher to jump and rolls her eyes at me,
"Cerulli, early today?" she groaned, she obviously hated me... Isn't it pretty clear?
"Yeah?" I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not used to you being... well... normal," she continued, scribbling a load of nonsense on her white-board, looking at me cautiously from the corner of her eye, like I couldn't see her do it.
"Cerulli. You KNOW I-"
"Save it Miss. I know you don't like me. But I don't care." I laughed slightly, writing everything I needed in my book, the date, the title, and all that shit nobody gives a damn about.

She closed her mouth hesitantly, frowning. She then shook her head and turned her attention to the rest of my class. To be honest, I didn't see them there. Lost in my own world.

"Put down your pencils class, we have a new visitor! A new classmate!" Miss. Lark mused, clapping her hands together enthusiastically, pulling, as far as I knew, a fake smile, causing her pursed lips to create a creepy smile. Again, I shivered.
"Class, meet Mike Kuza. Your new classmate."
And just like that, my eyes met the most gorgeous boy I've ever laid eyes on. His flawless dark hair, his perfectly sculpted cheekbones. He was about my height, not to mention, very lanky, like myself. I then focused on his facial features, he had multiple lip piercings, and large gauges stretching his ears. Also two nose piercings on either side of it.
I looked up to see his eyes, but of course, he caught sight of me staring. He smiled slightly and blushed, looking back into my eyes.
I like this kid, a lot.

"Mike, sit next to... Cerulli." she hissed, pointing a finger at me. "Take good care of him." she growled lowly at me.
The kid, called Mike, slowly walked to the seat next to me. Being a gentleman, I got up, and moved the seat out for him, smiling to myself.
"Thanks!" he smiled, staring into my eyes.
I blushed lightly and smiled.
"I'm Chris." I whispered, looking down.
"Hi, I'm Mike. But please, call me Kuza. I much prefer it..." he whispered back, smiling at me.
I lifted my head, just enough to see his beautiful face.
"Hi Kuza." I replied, snickering.
"I quite like you already, Chris." he chuckled lightly, but then blushes a deep red colour.
"I like you too Kuza." I laughed again, blushing myself.

He's pretty cute.
I quite like him even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here.
Kuza has officially taken a fancy to Chris, who fancies Kuza... UGH.

EXPECT CUTENESS <3