Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Meeting Snake Eyes & Duke

TIME/DATE: 10PM 2/8/10
PLACE: Noman's Club

CHAPTER TWO: Meeting Snake Eyes & Duke

I sat there in my normal spot in the dark corner with the curtains closed to keep prying eyes away. Then the curtain open to reveal the son of bitch who's trying to recruit my sisters and myself to this dumb operation. Two men that was different than the two from before came with him. One dressed like a laid back army boy the other looks like a military ninja. I roll my eyes and went back to my notebook working on the songs I'm stuck on.

"Miss Sparky, have you talked to the others yet?" General Clayton Abernathy asked me. with my new annoying nickname.

"It's JT not Sparky." I growled in my normal tone. I tap my fingers to the table to an unheard beat. "Lacy said she won't without Samtha and Lulu. The twins are to young, I will not risk their lives. We don't know where our red head is right now. The Hacks are all split up so they will be useless and I'll be damned if I join something without my crew." I said in the best monotone I could pull.

"So what do I have to do to get you five in?" he asked.

"I already told you, I am not my family I can't speak for them." I looked up from my writing my other hand stop the beats to the song I'm working on.

"Then amuse me and tell me what they would need."

"I don't know when Sarah will show up again. Lacy if she knows the twins are safe she'll be fine with whatever. Yu Lee follow Lacy and myself anywhere. Hatchet isn't around much anymore but his little brothers Hatcher and Willy both are super-geniuses like himself, but Will isn't old enough yet." I went through the main of my pack, my crew. "If Yu Lee is around Hatcher will stay." It felt like I was betraying my family but I knew they wouldn't care, not anymore.

"Well then what about yourself?" he was treading thin ice and knew it.

"Why do you want us really? Bait for Cobra? I know Destro and him got out." I snap. I hate this. I want to be in my share room eating chocolate-mint chip cookies, laughing about how Yu Lee and Hatcher have no idea about how they are in love with each other. I have to be at the hidden club only few know about, talking to this moron who insist my family to join his stupid operation.

"Not bait, though I wonder why they are so interested in you."

"It's cause of our abilities." I lied.

"Then do you want to join them?"

"Oh hell no."

"Then join us and fight them."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not an army jackass that is train to kill without mercy. I might be a cold blood murderer, but at least I can still feel." I growled as a perky blond and short Chinese girl show up and join us.

"JT calm down." the blond with short nearly spiked hair and gray-blue eyes said to me. I sigh and gave in.

"Lacy, I hate this." I spoke softly like how she wanted me to.

"Sis, sooner we join a side sooner it'll be over. You'll be free for good."

"No, I won't." I half snapped then walked to the stage as the band got ready for me. I san a redo song cause not really in the mood to sing one of my own. We done two songs in a row. The first being a personal favorite of mine, Tornado by Little Big Town. (A.N. I know wrong timeline cause this song doesn't come out yet but just go with it please. I hate having to figure out which songs came out when and if I can place them in the story or not based off of that) The second song being Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves by Cher. When both were done I jumped down and my boss came over with a nice half frozen open water bottle. I took it with a smile and thanked him, complete act. When I got back to my table I toss the bottle after tighting the cap shut. Yu Lee giggled and handed me an unopened one.

"You are to paranoid." She stated softly, I just shrugged.

"You are immune to all known poisons, plus some not so known, so why not trust open bottles?" Lacy asked amused by how I react.

"Drugs." I stated simply taking a swing of the bottle falling into my seat. I saw Yu Lee's neat handwriting on fixing the song I was working on. Lacy mostly ignore my reply and the laid back man smiled to me.

"You can really sing." He stated as a compliment.

"We all can." I said not really caring looking into my water bottle.

"So what if we can get you a full time singing career and you don't have to move around so much?" the asshole is getting on my nerves.

"I like moving." I lied which got me a slap across the face it wasn't hard enough to really hurt or leave a mark. I grind my teeth together. I glance to her and her hurt face clam me down. "Sorry." I mumble she nod as accepting it. Yu Lee just moved a little bit father from us so she wouldn't get in the cross fire.

"Human lie detector." asshole Abernathy inform his two men. "Josephine Teal, Lacy Jackson, Yu Lee, these two are Snake Eyes and Duke." Duke the laid back one, smiled to us though it looked a little force and Snake Eyes just nod. Yu Lee did the Chinese bow with a fist in her palm and slightly bow. Lacy did her innocent wave, I grunted scribbling into my notebook.

"It's JT." I half heartedly corrected him the second time. A couple of minutes passed with nothing said before I asked. "What's in it for you if we join?"

"You all are talented as Snake Eyes being train to be both ninjas and samurai plus even assassin training. You all would be able to protect not only your love ones but millions of others." the asshole stated. I rolled my eyes then glare crossing my arms over my notebook lean forward and growled.

"What's in it for you?" Came out of my growl and Yu Lee looked slightly scared from the corner of my eye.

"Your talents, we need them to help defeat Cobra for good."

"Why not get Snake Eyes to train others to be like him?"

"Believe it or not Snake Eyes is no you. You can and have taken down a small army of Vipers in mere two minutes when it would take Snake Eyes about five."

"He kills them." I stated coldly.

"JT?" Lacy was using her worried voice.

"He does, you somehow paralyze them or knock them out. I don't think I have ever seen you actually kill anyone."

"I have." same coldness still over my voice, the mask back up, that's my defiance from getting hurt, again.

He looked to the other two and they share a look then both looked to me. "We will be safe." Lacy stated.

"Safe fighting for the morons running the governments." I stated back.

"The family won't be in twenty-four seven danger for hiding us. We won't have to split up to make Cobra confuse. We will be like a family again." She tried again.

"With out Mo, Greg, and Sifu." I snapped.

"I know."

"Plus how will the twins react plus our other siblings and what will happen to Kaytoe and Leen?" I was a goner. I saw it before she knew what she was doing. I duck from her claws, yes claws, and then got kneed into my shoulder sending me off the seat hitting the corner of the room hard. I gasp for air and saw her worried look. "Bitch." I gasp again. It's hard to breathe when you get sent flying like that. After a few deep breaths I saw a black gloved hand infront of my face. I looked up to the plastic leather like arm to Snake Eyes visor then took his hand letting him help me up. His grip was strong but not rough. For a moment I thought of the handsome Hatchet. I shook it off then went back to my sisters.

"Remember our promise?" Yu Lee spoke up.

"Blood or not family is family, we swore to protect our own." I stated half wanting to.

"Not only that but we promise not to let fear rule anymore. We can't keep running. This is an escape from always running." her voice so soft and low it's hard to hear her when she does speak but she told the truth so I gave in if the other two does too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own any music in any of my stories so don't even ask me if I do. I'll tell you who they are or you can google the lyrics. I sometimes forget to post disclaimers on them if it's not the whole song. Sorry.