Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Home

TIME/DATE: 2AM 2/9/10
PLACE: Mama Mo's New York Suburb (not giving you the name cause hello Cobra is after us!)

CHAPTER THREE: Home

We pulled up to the old building with the army boys with us. Somehow the asshole talked our old foster mother into letting them stay a while with the family. I jumped off my bike after pulling up into the old garage next I saw the girls get out of Yu Lee's huge jeep. The army boys in an white small car got out and I walked inside to see a half awake mother looking African American woman.

"Ma, you should be asleep." Lacy fussed at the older woman who smiled to us.

"Couldn't sleep till I knew you three were safe." she stated as if that explains everything. Her eyes flash up to the three men and smiled. "I am Mo, or as my kids call me Mama Mo." They done their introductions, Asshole introduce Snake Eyes and himself while Duke did himself.

"Mama Mo, you are tired, late nights are hurting you. Go to bed we will show them to the spare bedrooms, Lee staying here tonight in Sarah's bed." I told her then slighting pushed her to her bedroom's general direction. She sigh giving Lacy, Lee, and myself a hug then left to her room. I lead the men upstairs where I saw a tired looking four year old sat on the top step. I sigh again for the, felt like, millionth time tonight picking up the little girl with raven black hair, porcelain skin, and hazel-blue eyes. She lean back and fell asleep in my arms easily. Mumbling things into my half asleep ears.

"I miss you, Nana." She grumble as I carried her. She's my daughter, yes daughter. I love her more than anything, even if I got her by being raped. I showed the General and Major to their rooms first then walked into my share room with Sarah and Lacy. Placing Beth down softly in my bed and covering her up I kissed her forehead. I looked up to see the man with the visor he didn't say anything just stood in the doorway. When I start to walk away she start to make strange noises and tossing and turning so I put my hand on her forehead humming softly her favorite "lullaby." She stop and went into peaceful slumber.

Walking to the last room down the upstairs hallway I stopped turning to Snake Eyes. "Do you ever talk?" I wonder. He shook his head. "Sign Language then?" I asked half expecting him to shake his head again. He nod this time and I grin quickly covering it up showing him to the final room. I turn around him to the final room. I turn around and face him again. I moved my hands at first slowly then faster signing to him. 'This is your room for now. Breakfast is at around seven but I make breakfast for the kids at five. Do you take the mask off ever?' not all the words I knew very well and I knew I could have shorten it a lot by cutting words out but its an OCD thing with me. His shoulders shook slightly then sign.

'I don't eat around other people.' after a moment he start to sign again 'I don't like others seeing my face.' My gut done a crunching motion as I touch my neck. Of course it's covered by a thick choker. I reach up and unhooked it showing him the huge scar that is going down my neck from right below my jawline down to below my collar. It really ends from my right side of my neck to right above my left boob but I would have to strip for him to see that. I felt his warm fingers trace it stopping at my collar looking at me. He slip off his visor and I softly gasp at his beautiful deep blue eyes. I then even hold my breath as I saw his perfect lips and then next thing I saw was a scar across his face and his dirty blond hair.

Something inside of me snap and I went up softly kissing his lips. He seemed surprised then tilt his head down kissing me back. His soft warm perfect lips press down roughly to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck then pull away the second the image of Elizabeth's innocent face came into my mind.

'Sorry.' I sign and looked down ashamed. I felt his warm hand on my chin making me look up at him. He softly kiss my lips again. I let him walk past me to the door then he stop looking at me. His smile made me blush deeply wondering how on Earth this unknown man broke down my walls in only a few hours that took years to build.

I went back to my room laying down with my mp3 playing watching Beth sleep beside me. I move her hair from her face smiling down at my little Princess. I closed my eyes then fell asleep for a couple of hours. When I felt a small hand touch my arm I woke up.