Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Mornings, Bacon, and Ice cream Raves

TIME/DATE: 4:30AM 2/9/10
PLACE: Mama Mo's New York Suburb (not giving you the name cause hello Cobra is after us!)

CHAPTER FOUR: Mornings, Bacon, and Ice cream Raves

The clock was flashing 4:30 so I got up with Beth and got her dress then myself. After brushing her hair and putting on my choker that covers my whole neck I went downstairs. I started to cook the pancakes and I glare at the bacon that I love so much but hate cooking. Beth sat at the table giggling.

"Evil." I made a face and her giggling went crazy. "Yummy but so evil." I said and she kept giggling. "You sure you want bacon not sausages?" I ask and she finally gave in.

"Fine, Nana, make sausages." She kept giggling. I made the sausages and made each of the three kids a plate than two extra ones.

"JT, what's with the extra plate?" I heard Samtha's tired voice. I turn to see two young teens girls. They look almost identical besides one is left handed the other right, one has short hair the other has long, and finally one has dark taste in stuff the other bright.

"We have guests, one of them I'm going to eat with after you three are gone." I told them. They didn't press on. They eat then walked out to the bus stop. I saw a shadow and turn to see no other than Snake Eyes. He watching me carefully. His visor on but I can feel his eyes, then Mrs. Angie pulled up.

"Nana, tell Baba she has to pick me up today." Beth said and I just nod then kissed her cheek. She smile kissing my cheek back than ran to the car. I got up and motion the ninja to follow me. Grabbing both plates I lead him to the hardly ever used den handing him one plate. He sat down in a high back chair taking off his mask and we ate breakfast together. The whole time I kept replying our kiss the night before. I could feel the heat in my face as I poked my eggs with the fork. He turn to face me then told me that the food was good. I smile, a small one but I did and nod. After we eat I took his plate and my own to the kitchen where Mama Mo was cooking for everyone else with the bacon that I had to steal some from the plate she was using to dump the cook ones out on. She started to go after me with a wooden spoon she always keeps close by and I dodge her as I ran for the Living room. The thing I never could understand was Mama Mo was a weapon expert yet her favorite weapon is a fifty cent wooden spoon for the dollar store. She pull her spoon back as I was out of her reach and sent me a glare.

"Sorry, Mama, I just love how you cook the bacon." I lied. She rolled her eyes as her reply. I went back into the kitchen and start to wash everything we dirty up then hand everything off to her to dry and re-use. "Oh Beth said that you are going to pick her up today." I remember to relay my little girl's message.

"Yeah, we have an ice cream shop to rave today." She wink at me which made me laugh. Times like this, with my family, are the best times of my life. Running all of the time is tiring. Most of us aren't blood family but to us our blood family is strangers. I took another small piece of bacon and my water bottle filling it up then went outside. I jumped up to the training ring taking off my shoes then standing barefoot I took fighting position and started to throw punches and kicks at an invisible opponent. Before long I felt someone else around so I span with a kick in the air to be blocked by a strong hand. Quickly I jumped kicking the unknown guy in the face using my hands to stand. He let go of my foot and I done a flip to both land on my feet and put some distance between me and him.

"Who are you?" I demand actually getting a good look at him now. He's big and dark skin with chocolate eyes.

"Sparky, that's Heavy Duty. He's a Joe." I knew the asshole's voice and I growled at him.

"IT'S JT NOT SPARKY!" I snap jumping down then using my gymnastics to avoid my feet touching dirt. As I got to the patio I put my shoes back on then walked inside. When I got inside I saw two girls I didn't know with another man I didn't know. Taking a deep breath I knew today was going to be a long ass day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own anything obviously. I love Snake Eyes though.