Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Finding Out

Time/Date: 3:30pm 2/10/10

Place: Mama Mo's

Chapter Five

Finding Out

I sat with the alpha team as they spoke. Scarlet and Ana both seem nice enough for the only girls on the team. Ripcord is the other guy who showed up with Heavy-Duty. I am on the monkey bars we have not far from the training platform. The others are standing or sitting on the platform. On the platform is Duke with Ana nearly in his lap, beside them is the other couple Scarlet and Ripcord. Heavy Duty sitting in the corner closest to Duke and SE standing beside him between him and monkey bars really, while asshole stood in front of his underlings beside me and SE. "Nana! We are home! Baba attacked me with ice-cream!" I heard Beth scream as she ran outside, throwing her bag and jacket on the training platform then ran to me.

I jumped down and got down to her level, her face mostly covered in chocolate. "Wow, she got you good." I pick on her reaching into my pocket taking out an unused tissue and wipe her face.

"Yeah!" she squeal then looked around at the Joes then back to me. "Nana, who them?"

"Friends." I stated when I felt the sadness coming from her.

"Are you going to leave again?" she started to cry, my heart ache from it.

"Neui," I spoke stern. "No matter where I go I will always be with you." I said as I took my old locket out from under her shirt. "As will my mother." I told her softer. She held it tighter with tears in her eyes.

"Nana, take me with please." She begged with tears escaping.

"Babygirl, have I ever left for long periods of time?" I asked, she shook her head. "Then what makes you think this time is different?"

"Apa isn't here." She stated simply. I had to sigh this time. My childhood love helped me convince just about everyone he's her biological father when we just don't want her real father finding out about her. When I do have to leave I try to make sure she's safe with her, but not this time.

"He can't come here right now." I said simply.

"Nana, don't leave me." She was still crying. The others seem confused.

I just reach out and held her as she cried into my work outfit. I didn't know what else to do. I don't want to leave her or the rest of the family. Before long Mama Mo Came out with drinks and snacks which makes me feel like I'm back like a little kid but I brush it off.

"Beth, is something wrong?" Mama Mo asked getting on her the little girl's level.

"Baba, I don't want Nana to leave again. Ground her so she can't leave please!" Beth was pulling all the strings she knows.

"But baby you know JT is an adult so I can't ground her anymore." Mama Mo said stated acting innocent. Beth just kept pouting and tears kept escaping her eyes.

"Elizabeth, what would Hatchet say if he saw this?" I asked half serious.

"He'll want to know my mal... mal-funk-in." she stated innocently. I had to grin at way she pronounce that.

"Malfunction, yes he would. What would you tell him?"

"That Nana is leaving though I want to either go with her or her to stay." She kept her innocent act going.

"And do you believe either of those are possible?" I asked extremely soft.

"No, but I don't want to lose you." She sound so scared and sad. I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up to Snake Eyes then he got down to the girl's level as Mama Mo went back inside. He stuck his hand out to her and she took it. He didn't hurt her but he pulled her closer to me and him. At first I didn't understand till I saw how he was holding her hand.

"He wants you to come too." I stated what I thought out loud. Her eyes got big with a toothy grin.

"Really?" She asked him sweetly. He just nod then she pounced hugging him around the neck. He let her and I knew then that if I persuade him as a lover then she would have no objects. I smile then realizing that none of them know she's my daughter. Hell no one knew she was besides family.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Pops neck* this is going to take forever isn't it? I still don't own anything. I wish I owned Snake Eyes. Does that count?