Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

My Life

Recap

"No, but I don't want to lose you." She sound so scared and sad. I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up to Snake Eyes then he got down to the girl's level as Mama Mo went back inside. He stuck his hand out to her and she took it. He didn't hurt her but he pulled her closer to me and him. At first I didn't understand till I saw how he was holding her hand.

"He wants you to come too." I stated what I thought out loud. Her eyes got big with a toothy grin.

"Really?" She asked him sweetly. He just nod then she pounced hugging him around the neck. He let her and I knew then that if I persuade him as a lover then she would have no objects. I smile then realizing that none of them know she's my daughter. Hell no one knew she was besides family.

Time/Date: 8:30PM 2/11/10

Place: Mama Mo's

New York

Chapter Six

My Life

I'm standing in the living room singing Beth to sleep with the song my mother, my real mother, use to sing to me.

"Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea,
While up aloft, in storm or gale, from me his absence mourn,
And firmly pray, arrive the day, he home will safe return.

My name is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair,
And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year,
My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold."

I finish the song as I felt Beth finally fall completely asleep. I sat down with her in my lap smiling to her sleeping form.

"You have a real beautiful voice." it was Ana. I didn't have to turn around to make sure I could tell by her voice.

"Besides my looks that's the other thing my real mother gave me." I stated simply.

"How much do you know about her?"

"To much." I was watching Beth sleep so peacefully.

"So what's up with the kid?" Duke's voice rang out and I sigh. I knew this would come up.

"It's complicated." I push her hair out from her face.

"You look to young to have a kid her age and you two look so much a life so is she your sister?" Ana tried to figure it out. She didn't know where she could step on the thin ice so she was testing it and I know it.

I looked around saw that it was only Duke, Ana, and Snake Eyes in the room and sigh again defeated. "She's my daughter." I told them. Ana looked shocked as did Duke. "I was fourteen and just moved here, a boy who was almost an adult raped me for nearly two months every night till he was caught. I was to scared to say anything. The night he was caught I was brought to the hospital to make sure I was okay then found out I was already a month pregnant. I didn't want to kill the child inside of me so Mama Mo got Yu Lee's mom to home school me for that year. Five months after I turn fifteen she was born. The boy never got to know I was pregnant, he was kicked out and his blood sister left with him." I stated scratching out some details. "Mama Mo wanted me to have a better childhood, to be a teenager so she took over as Beth's mother figure till I was seventeen then I graduated and took her back. She calls me Nana, which means Mom in Fijian. Baba is what she calls Mama Mo which means Grandmother in Russian I believe. Plus in other languages she picked up she gives others names meaning some sort of kinship, most of all the people closest to her. to her if you are accepted by me and my sisters you might off be family since not many of us are blood related, but we are a real family." I smiled down to her then because she growled something about her apa being unfair.

"Apa means father in Hungarian so she knows her real father?" Duke asked.

"No. She knows about him but a childhood friend told everyone that she was his so her real father can't try to get her legally. He nearly got himself arrested when he started to claim Beth as his own blood but thanks to Mama Mo and my adopted mother's parents he didn't." I started to get up with Beth close to my chest but when I did she start to wake up so I stopped. Snake Eyes came over and picked her up carefully and let me to get up. When I went to get her back he shook his head. "We'll be right back then." I hid the smile that cross my face for a millisecond.

I showed Snake Eyes to the twin's room and motion to the 'freaky' bed. It's like a bunk bed but different. The top bunk has no bed but a net like thing and pillows. Under the top bunk is nothing but dressers and for about halfway over then middle to the ends is a really small bed with dresser under it. He put Beth into the small bed and cover her up as the twins sat on the other side of us on the dark crypt looking bed. "Girls you have about a hour and half to do whatever then bedtime." I told them softly. They nod and went back to whatever they were doing, looks like playing video games.

We went out of their room and started down the hall when Snake Eyes stopped me. I turn to face him not knowing what to expect. He then motion me to follow him. I did without question then I felt my heart speed up when we got outside of his temporary room. He put his hand on my lower back and lead me inside where he softly closed the door. I went to the window ready to fight or jump any moment. I turn to face him seeing him take off his mask and he looks sad. I felt my heart slow down to normal speed and my flight or fight moment past. I went to him softly touching his face.

'Why you did not give her up for adoption or something?' he asked. I shook my head remembering the day of her birth.

"I was going to but after I saw her face and held her I couldn't." I answer him truthfully. He went down and kiss my lips softly. The kiss seem more like a comfort type of kiss then a heat in the moment type like the one from the night before. I wrap my arms around his neck loosely and kiss him back. When he pulled away I felt ashamed again. Strange now I think about it. I'm the girl everyone calls a sadist yet here I am feeling ashamed for a hot guy I barely know kissing me.

'Where did the name Elizabeth come from?' he wonder and I smiled.

"My adopted mom's name. Beth is cause she hated people calling her Lizzy." I told him. He smiled cause of that one. He has a sexy smile. I lost my breathe for a moment from it then went up and kissed his lips again but this time softly sucking on his bottom lip. He took over real fast softly pushing me up against the wall running a hand down my side and pulled away for a moment as if asking for permission. Besides Hatchet he's the only other I felt this way before and his warm body enclosed around mine don't make me want to fight like it would normally. I smiled into our kiss pushing off any unwanted thoughts. I don't care if we just met this feels right. When we finally stopped kissing he put his mask back on and we went to the room we left Duke and Ana.

"What took you two so long?" Duke wonder. I took a deep breathe holding back the blush, then did a Samtha 'I don't care' signature shrug.

"I want to make sure you three understand no one can know that Beth is my daughter. If Cobra finds out they would do just about anything to get her." I inform them.

"Why is Cobra so interested in you?" Ana question. I know she doesn't mean any harm just curious.

"Have you ever heard of the Assassin squad named Snakes Duel?" I asked and Ana nod but Snakes and Duke shook their heads. "About thirty years ago in England there was a series of break ins and murders. The only clue to who or what done them was a little card with three snakes dueling. They were hire gun. The Viperess, Queen Boa, and Rattler, were their individual names. Viperess the youngest being only ten but the other two in their twenties. When Viperess was in her teenage years the group split and then in her twenties McCullen's hired her. He was dealing weapons to all sides including Black Market. His son being a teenager and trying to upset his father seduce Viperess. She became pregnant and went into hiding." I told them most of the story I knew about.

"You're Viperess's daughter?" It sounded more like a statement then question.

"I didn't believe it till I met Destro myself and he told me how I look just like her. He tried to recruit me but I said no and fought back. Now they are doing everything in their power to get me to join them as Cobra's personal little assassin to do his dirty work." I stated remember the day Cobra and Destro broke out of jail and found me.

"Which is why it was so hard for us to find you." Duke stated simply. I guess it finally click that I did that for a reason.

"I don't want anyone to know my real parents identity or who Beth is. Please don't say anything." With that I left the room. I walked out of the side door closing my eyes as songs I knew so well past my mind. Slowly I start to sing the one part of my past I didn't tell Duke, Ana, and Snake Eyes. The seven years of my life that's missing.

"Dry lightning cracks across the skies

Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down" I ran forward and jumped onto the practice platform. Slowly turning in the light rain as it came down.

"There's not enough rain in Oklahoma
To wash the sins out of that house
There's not enough wind in Oklahoma
To rip the nails out of the past" Memories flash before my eyes. Memories of my Adopted mother when she was alive, of my adopted father.

"Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away,
Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away
'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,
Blown away" I wanted to cry and I let a few tears fall out as the rain cool my hot face and mixed with the tears. It doesn't show I'm crying. One thing I love about the rain.

"She heard those sirens screaming out
Her daddy laid there passed out on the couch
She locked herself in the cellar
Listened to the screaming of the wind
Some people call it taking shelter
She called it sweet revenge" The day he died flashing before my eyes as I closed them tightly.

"Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away,
Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away
'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,
Blown away" I kept singing spinning in the rain enjoying this slight freedom.

"There's not enough rain in Oklahoma
To wash the sins out of that house
There's not enough wind in Oklahoma
To rip the nails out of the past" Everything has to end. I know this and endings suck but this memories need to end while holding this close to me at the same time.

"Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away blown away
Every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away blown away
'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday blown away
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away" I stop spinning and just looking up at the cloudy sky that doesn't let out any stars or moon though when it's not cloudy it still doesn't show much.

"Blown away, blown away, blown away, blown away, blown away" The comfort of the night is all I need as the silent tears left my eyes and the rain covers it up. Then at the end I felt warm comforting arms wrap around me. The feelings that stir I knew it was Snake Eyes and I lean back resting my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a while just both of us looking up at the cloudy dark sky.

After a while I got tired of standing and softly tug his arm to follow me. We went into the garage then up these wooden steps to the roof of the garage where I laid down on the old blanket that's where I left it a few nights before. It was under a blue tarp hanging up like a make-shift tent to keep anything under it dry, mainly me and my old blanket. He laid down beside me and I snuggled to his chest not really noticing what I was doing till it was to late. I start to pull away but he stopped me signing that it's fine so I I went back to snuggling to him. My mind start to get heavy as did my eyes. Before long I was off in my little world in my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I only own my OCs and I don't even own them.